Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the next week I will post the Lake Ming pictures in the picture section of the forums since there were V-Drives and Jets.

This is Mike D's new ride first time out.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was noticed though that GS was interviewing drivers while Mike wasn't around.

·
love them squaw
78 Posts
roses are red violets are blue, f bomb kicked whiteys ass and took number one not number two. put down the bottle:)sphss and pick up a v8 for some vitamins:)coffee, just might cut a light, only needed one round, wow. give that bottle to me i need some fire water, pretty dry around here.:(:(
the cheif is always lurking, howwwwwww

·
Registered
417 Posts
roses are red violets are blue, f bomb kicked whiteys ass and took number one not number two. put down the bottle:)sphss and pick up a v8 for some vitamins:)coffee, just might cut a light, only needed one round, wow. give that bottle to me i need some fire water, pretty dry around here.:(:(
the cheif is always lurking, howwwwwww
The guy just spoke with dclark. The guy senses a not so good vibe from the dclark..

Your nose will be red and behind will be blue when the dclark finds out who u r the guy will b scared for you.

The guy is just sayin

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I posted some more shots in the picture section of some of the last runs for Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for helping Bill with his boat. :)devil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts