Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congrats to Tony Leahman on winning the 8 sec bracket you are the man Tony!!!! And Bill McGuinn for winning the 9 sec bracket!!! Joe LaKamp for runner up in the 9 o's!!!Had a great time but broke my chit!!!!:|err

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Congrats to Tony Leahman on winning the 8 sec bracket you are the man Tony!!!! And Bill McGuinn for winning the 9 sec bracket!!! Joe LaKamp for runner up in the 9 o's!!!Had a great time but broke my chit!!!!:|err
Congrats Tony and Bill!!!! Mr McGuinn, glad to see you got the hotrod running well!!!! See you guys soon!!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thanks,Going back to Ming was a kick,We enjoyed seeing a bunch of old friends,and meeting some new!I would half to say,I was impressed on how helpful all the Njba board members, and staff were over the weekend! I would also like to give a special thanks to Joe Shelfo for putting the shootout together!
Tony Leaman

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Old Friends!!!

Thanks,Going back to Ming was a kick,We enjoyed seeing a bunch of old friends,and meeting some new!I would half to say,I was impressed on how helpful all the Njba board members, and staff were over the weekend! I would also like to give a special thanks to Joe Shelfo for putting the shootout together!
Tony Leaman

TONY LETS NOT WAIT ANOTHER 5 OR TEN YEARS BUDDY YOU LOOK GOOD IN PURPLE!!! WAS THE MRS, HAPPY YOU BROUGHT HOME THE$$$$$$$? YOU DA MAN BRO!!!

STEVE!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
TONY LETS NOT WAIT ANOTHER 5 OR TEN YEARS BUDDY YOU LOOK GOOD IN PURPLE!!! WAS THE MRS, HAPPY YOU BROUGHT HOME THE$$$$$$$? YOU DA MAN BRO!!!

STEVE!!
Yes she was!! I was surprised that she was up waiting for me at 2am.It was nice to see you Steve! We will be back for more next month,and next year!It was nice coming home!!!
Tony

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
1,099 Posts
I'm confused:confused: I see in the S.D. Lakefest results that Bill McGuinn made it to the semi-finals ??? would the real Mr. McGuinn please stand up....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Great seeing all out at Ming. Congrats to all. I will have to say Gary's flat was one of the clean'st flats out their not to mention how good it ran. Hondo Jim great job this weekend! and congrats on the 8.50 win ! Stayberg(sp) what a delio he had going..boat is sick!!! "Here Comes ******" holy shit what a set up. Great seeing everyone it was a good time.

Bung

·
Registered
20 Posts
it was nice to see some old faces come back to ming and a few new i hope were able to do a couple more races like that one next year. tony glad your happy with the njba and that you'll be there next mounth you have a nice hot rod

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
After all the slinging going on hear it is great to see you guys had a great weekend at the races.

Congrats to all who have the sack & persistence to run at Ming.:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
I'm confused:confused: I see in the S.D. Lakefest results that Bill McGuinn made it to the semi-finals ??? would the real Mr. McGuinn please stand up....
Bill wasn't in San Diego. You can see all the results round by round over at dragboatracing.com

1 - 20 of 57 Posts