Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a BBC dip stick that the knob/handle is the stopper (or screws in)into the oil pan I've seen them on other boats but when I ask where they got them everyone says it came with the boat so some one out here has to know where to get them or fab one up for me.Thanks

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
BBC Dip Stick

Looking for a BBC dip stick that the knob/handle is the stopper (or screws in)into the oil pan I've seen them on other boats but when I ask where they got them everyone says it came with the boat so some one out here has to know where to get them or fab one up for me.Thanks
Check the Lokar website. (street rod stuff) I think you can find what you need.

Dave

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didnt see what I was looking for on Lokar the only ones they have go between the primary and spark plug looking for the one right out of the pan.

·
149 Tsunami BGJ 153 MPH
45 Posts
Oil Pan

July 31, 2015

Hello People

Milodon makes one, Milodon, Oil Pans and Performance Engine Components

I had Dooley make mine as I need them, and with drain back holes. :)Unsure
dooleyenterprises.com/Oilpans/oilpan

Willis

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Cut the original full length Dip Stick SS tube to 2.5" long siliconed it back into the DS pan hole then cut the DS to the exact length dremeld the ADD and FULL lines back into the stick looks pretty good and works like is supposed to down low, not in between the headers and blocking the spark plug Someone needs to knock out a couple dozen of these and make a few bucks .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts