Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So after caping the sides and removing the pod on the deck it was time to start repowering this thing
After Talking to my freind (Josh who is siting in the boat) for it would be easy to put a 550 jet ski motor and pump in to it (easy)....... after geting a jet ski and traking it apart found I would have to shorten the pump shaft to fit so we got to here.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well after that it was time for new stringer and motor mounts, so I make some rails to put the motor mounts on, and a braket for the electrical box

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have also replaced the dash going to make it a center stire boat

Here's how I am planing on suporting the pump. Just a mock up....

·
Registered
840 Posts
looking good. Rember when you started this. Good tosee you are makeing progress. Remember its got to be done for next season so we can have our mini meet!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where's the mini meet, and when so good motivation to get it done.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok it's time to put some sealer on it now body work done.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Lookin good, Art! Its allot of little suff, huh? Its come along ways so far.

Im down for a mini run, only you guys will have to put up with my "whacker"! I am only going to dream of a jet in mine, I would love to have it jet powered, but too many other irons in the fire to tear apart a working boat.

We should do a minimeet, but how far spread out is everybody with a mini? Since me and Art are in the NW then its only fair that we have the meet here!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well boats at the body shop , They are making it look great befor the paint. Find that I an not a body guy so I am leaving it to the pro's, Will have some pic in a week or so.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's an up date

Body and paint done Product Property Bathtub Room Table
Inflatable boat Vehicle Inflatable Boat Rigid-hulled inflatable boat
now it's just color sand and buffing

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well it home now

Well the mini is home time to get to work !!!! summer just around the corner!!!!
Just putting in the bow eye

Purple Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Recreation

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Any progress? Awesome project, cool lines of the boat. Are you gonna leave it as a single color or stripe it later, maybe vinyl graphics so you can change it up when you get board with one scheme, just peel it off, and come up with another.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts