Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i normally breed Mini Dachshounds and i was giving a lil boy Chihuahua late last year . welllooks like he matured enough he's a horny lil guy now and bred to my english blue n creme long hair dachshound and i have some cute pups from the mix ... i call them Chiweenies . i have 2 solid white or light creme's 1 of each male and female born sept 4th 2008 ... they got a couple months before ready but they wont last too long cause of the color and chiweenies are starting to become a popular mix .. im asking 300.00 a pup ... i also have another batch of Mini Dachshounds which i had bred to another mini dachshound but i wont know for alil longer if my chihuahua snuck in and did alil surprise fathering till they grow alil ... the dachshoud pups there are 7 pups 4 of which are all a silver black and white spotting i have 2 black and tans and 1 solid Silver one i believe is called a Blue ... coat lengths are unknown yet they do have long hair in the blood lines so they can be either long or short time will tell ... Bill

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are the Pure Breed Mini Dachshound pups .. this solid color one is i belive a solid Blue long hair Male askin 800.00 ... the multi colored one i have 4 just like it both males and females asking 550.00 males and 650 females with Papers .i also have 2 Black / tan male / females 500 males and 600 females

Attachments

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.... and they give me shit about sheep !:D Good day Bill
OH GOOD Lawrd i knew it was gonna come out sooner or later lol damn im busted :)sphss

as for you JOE the price went up 450 to you buddy lol ... well if i have a problem getting rid of her ill keep you in mind .. i have a couple more dogs with pups on the way so might be able to hook a buddy up ;)

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think ill have an extra pup out of the next couple litters ill be able to give you but it'll cost ya a ride during hookey day ;)

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump will get pics soon .. they getting big and close to ready to go to a new home :D 250.00 each .. the female is a solid Creme and the boy is Mostly white with a few creme patches showing up ..

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
200 each these are a really nice mix they are turning out very pretty . they are ready to go to a new home .

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok i have 1 lil Creme female long hair left she looks more chihuahua then weiner dog askin 150 now .. i also have 5 Pure breed Mini Dachshounds for sale also prices are dropping now that they are ready to go home .... ALSO im headed to Los Angeles this weekend so if someone is interested i can bring a pup with .. i have 2 black and tan male and female pups and 3 black n tan Silver dapple 1 long hair male and 1 short hair female and 1short hair male ..

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts