Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some misc parts here. Was hoping for 350.00 on the headers.
the intake is for a tall deck bbc...has nos spraybar in stalled by compucar 250.00 obo
the rest of the nos kit is fot sale...is adjustable from 175-400 hp make offer
shoe is a 2.5* back cut...make offer
misc jet parts are off split bowl berk....offer
misc enigine parts, alt bracket and dipstick are bbc...make offer
2 pop up cleats.....will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states for 50 bucks
imi top mount starter and lightning starter stand...offer
bal of parts priced are plus shipping
Please feel free to ask for more info/photos ect

·
Head Janitor
690 Posts
Could I get a better picture of the shoe? More specifically the bolt pattern that attaches it to the intake. Is it 4 bolts or 2?

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nozzle adapter is sold. Also headers, and cradle are sold. Correction on the shoe...it is a tapered..NOT a back cut.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Starter is sold. Bump for the nos kit....will seperate tall deck intake/spraybar if necessary. Lotsa stuff for the kit not shown in pic...selanoids(sp?) lines ,ect. Also found a stock berk shaft in the corner of the garage the other day.....make offer.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt

Still have the intake and nos set up...have 1 pm pending on the manifold. Open to offers....I cant afford to set it up right....or blow chit up right now. Never had a drop of fuel/or nos in it.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
How much for the forward and reverse handle
I may have gave it to a friend with some other parts ....will check....the post above you is in line before you on that. For the record guys.....all thats left is the nos kit and intake with nos spray bar installed. I will try to edit in a pic with the entire kit.....I paid over 600 to compucar...that included installing the nos spray bar....but not the intake manifold cost. Would sell the entire kit and manifold for 500.00...its adj. from 175-400 shot. Open to offers also....this stuff is just collecting dust.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts