Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi friends...I could use a little help here.
On Labor Day weekend 2007 I filed a Missings Persons Report on my brother.
His wife says he up and left for Florida however conflicting stories are now making myself and several others fear the worst may have happened.
We hope he's ALIVE in the state of Florida somewhere. Maybe in the Orlando, Kissimmee,Tampa, Daytona, Largo areas or anywhere in the state.
He was very much into RC plaines and Jets etc so he may frequent events that pertain to that hobby.
*Below is a link to the info...if you could *PLEASE* make some copies and visit your local Hobbie stores in your area and pass them out as there may be a slim chance someone has seen him.
Myself and other family and friends feel he may have fallen into harms way...I was very close to my brother. I haven't seen or heard his voice since early August 07. At this point I'm just trying to make sure he's breathing somewhere.
Thank you for any help Ray

http://webdb.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/njsp/mpdisplay.cgi?mpid=453

·
Honorary Boater
109 Posts
In my thoughts...

Hammer - I hated to read about the situation with your bro. I hope he's just chillin'/laying low somewhere. I'll certainly keep your family in my thought's and prayers. Please keep us updated on the search, OK?

Love ya,

Amy

·
Classic Hotboater
590 Posts
Missing Brother

Hammer down,
We are hoping for only really good news when you locate your brother!

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. I did add more info to my top post. Several Florida RC Plane/Jet Clubs have been sent the same info. I pray he turns up ok.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey Hammer Down When I read your post about your brother I know how you feel I just lost my brother to 1 year ago not fun, miss him alot. but if you check my web site Dragboatcity.com ( big boy toy page ) I post a huge rc event they have it call ( Fantasy of flights ) there is a link to it there, I went to it and if hes alive and in Fla. he will be at that event. they had rc planes, rc boats, rc cars, real planes flying all day, Dragboats all day. any thing to do with air planes it was there. I hope this helps you out. And I hope you find your brother.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Hammer Down When I read your post about your brother I know how you feel I just lost my brother to 1 year ago not fun, miss him alot. but if you check my web site Dragboatcity.com ( big boy toy page ) I post a huge rc event they have it call ( Fantasy of flights ) there is a link to it there, I went to it and if hes alive and in Fla. he will be at that event. they had rc planes, rc boats, rc cars, real planes flying all day, Dragboats all day. any thing to do with air planes it was there. I hope this helps you out. And I hope you find your brother.
Thanks Heavyd...I'll check into it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Missing brother

Hey real sorry to hear about your brother our thoughts and prayers are with you and your famley.hope you hear some good news soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts