1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"African American" Day. It is the last day of "African American" Month. :)grn

Another paid holiday for the state workers of MS I'd bet. :)st

When are we going to have "Anglo American Day"? Or maybe "Caucasian Day" :)hand

FYI Not to leave every one out, MS has declared another state holiday, "Woman's Day" on the 24th of August.

You can't make shit like this up. :|err

·
1,512 Posts
Can't we just have a Melting Pot day to cover all the disenfranchised who want to be singled out? It advances one day per calendar year so as not to offended. Of course if it falls on an existing holiday, it doesn't count. Just a passing liberal thought.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
"African American" Day. It is the last day of "African American" Month. :)grn

Another paid holiday for the state workers of MS I'd bet. :)st

When are we going to have "Anglo American Day"? Or maybe "Caucasian Day" :)hand

FYI Not to leave every one out, MS has declared another state holiday, "Woman's Day" on the 24th of August.

You can't make shit like this up. :|err
Incredible. Screwed up mentality for sure. The state of MS probably thinks it's doing something good for the "American/Africans" but when you have a holiday to recognise a race. That is RACIAL.
The cost of operating the MS state has just gone up by 1/365th. Real smart MS.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Anyone check out the average IQ in Africa?? Hell I would NOT admit coming from that backward place ,Kenya a blazing 72!!

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
This is an example of "white guilt" that our current political climate is fueling. Most of us weren't even born during the the "Burning in Mississippi" days.

This holiday is purly a racist holiday and should be protested against.

Personally I'd like to see "German, Scotch, American Indian day" but we all know that will never happen.

The only time I stop in MIssissippi is when I"m travelling on I-20 and I need to take a dump...

What a crock of shiat!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts