Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
If HusseinO had given his canned diatribe last night in front of a real time crowd he would have gotten the same reaction.

I may be a little wishful in my thinking, but I believe America is waking up to the riduculousness of the Chairman and Her Highness' bad legislative moves and costs to the taxpayers. Their arrogance is starting to wear thin even on the Dems in Congress hopefully.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
With all due respect to the Carnahan family after tragically loosing our former Governor Mel Carnahan in a plane crash... GET OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT ALREADY!!! :)sphss

We had to endure many years of Father Mel... THEN for some CRAZY reason his wife was appointed to the seat and we had to listen to her idotic jibber jabber AND NOW the son Russ in Congress trying to perpetuate the LEFTIST cause... GET OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT ALREADY!!!

On behalf of the Missourian's that elected Russ Carnahan to Congress I sincerely apologize. You can bet your last nickle that I didn't vote for him... :|err

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
That was great!
BTW here is a link to a petition to sign regarding the healthcare bill.

http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com/ My mother in law who hopes (there's that word again) Obama is successful does not like where the healthcare is going. Jeez for that matter she really dislikes the Sotomayor choice. She says Sotomayor has no business being there which I totally agree. She also disapproves of the GM handling etc...etc....I imagine that most peoples "hope" has began to evaporate.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
That was great!

http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com/ My mother in law who hopes (there's that word again) Obama is successful does not like where the healthcare is going. Jeez for that matter she really dislikes the Sotomayor choice. She says Sotomayor has no business being there which I totally agree. She also disapproves of the GM handling etc...etc....I imagine that most peoples "hope" has began to evaporate.
My Semper Fi neighbor used to say "hope in one hand, crap in the other and see which one fills up first"... :)

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Excellent response to an amazingly screwed up program...

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
That was great!

Hey, I tried to download the PDF and send this to our Beloved (GAG) Russ Carnahan but the site was broke and I couldnt get to it... I guess I will try again just for grins (now that Obamacare is dead) and to send him a clear message that IF they bring up this crappy/criminal health care plan again he will continue to meet with fierce opposition...

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Laughed off stage.

Whadda ya expect, when you tell the public that it is not only DEFECIT NEUTRAL, but, WILL ACTUALLY REDUCE THE BUDGET DEFECIT OVER THE NEXT DECADE BY ALL THE COST SAVINGS!

This idiot smokes a lot of crack, doesn't he.

He ACTUALLY must have expected people to buy that pantload.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Hey, I tried to download the PDF and send this to our Beloved (GAG) Russ Carnahan but the site was broke and I couldnt get to it... I guess I will try again just for grins (now that Obamacare is dead) and to send him a clear message that IF they bring up this crappy/criminal health care plan again he will continue to meet with fierce opposition...
Hmm.. I will check it out. That link is the petition, this is the link for the pledge from you Senator http://www.letfreedomringusa.com/pledge-to-read
I was able to download it still.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts