Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You might want to send this to your liberal Obama lovers. I fact checked it and Mitt Romney does have a law degree from Harvard along with an MBA. The article below spells out the details, including his grade averages. I wonder why Obama’s grades and grade point averages aren’t available from Wikipedia, like Romney’s are?

I think we all know the answer to that.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
You might want to send this to your liberal Obama lovers. I fact checked it and Mitt Romney does have a law degree from Harvard along with an MBA. The article below spells out the details, including his grade averages. I wonder why Obama’s grades and grade point averages aren’t available from Wikipedia, like Romney’s are?

I think we all know the answer to that.
There was any doubt about this? Obama had this checked himself. He even made a joke of himself having 1 degree and Romney having 2, thereby making Romney a snob.

Of course, Obama is in a VERY GOOD position to check up on Romney. Hopefully, someday Romney will be able to return the favor. If he has any balls at all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Stark differences here!
One is a real person, with real credentials, that are verifiable.
One is a fake with purported credentials that are sealed for a number of reasons.

It's really that simple.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
At least Romney has a degree or two, and a diploma we all can see....Add to that a real birth certificate, not some cheap counterfeit imitation that looked like it came from a 3rd grade art class.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
At least Romney has a degree or two, and a diploma we all can see....Add to that a real birth certificate, not some cheap counterfeit imitation that looked like it came from a 3rd grade art class.
This one has yet to be disputed by anyone, professional or otherwise but it's from Kenya:

Kenyan Birth Certificate.jpg

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Not to mention a track record of balancing budgets. That would be a nice attribute to put in the White House in, and of, itself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts