Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey enthusiast:
I’ve been following this forum for many years and never have committed. My dad Lee Mize passed last year 2019 and I miss him dearly. Prior to his passing I had been searching for a Mize boat and have found several after the sale . Ugh. I’m still looking... please lmk if you have knowledge of one in a garage. They’re a piece of racing history like no other manufacturers.
Thank you

Tony Mize

·
Registered
433 Posts
I remember T-Deck Mize hyros. There a couple around the Reno area in the 70's. I don't know what happened to them. Probably in a garage somewhere.

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
ive had 3 mize t deck hydros n the past.....1 went to orange county ca and the others up to no cali will keep a look out,,,,very sorry for your loss....,team mouzer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fantastic... I’m keeping my in touch with the drag boat lifestyle. I’ll be out at Camp far west New Year’s Day with hopefully many boaters

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
think theres a red one with ghost flames at camp far west every year fathers day weekend

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Dad, Tony. I lived down the street from Lee on Twin Rocks when I was a kid.

My Buddy's Dad has a t-deck heroin Reno. I don't think he is looking to sell it, but I will check.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to hear about your Dad, Tony. I lived down the street from Lee on Twin Rocks when I was a kid.

My Buddy's Dad has a t-deck heroin Reno. I don't think he is looking to sell it, but I will check.

Thank you: My dad was one of a kind... I definitely didn’t live his life .
I went a sort of a reunion New Year’s Day at Camp far west lake yesterday. Great to see his lifestyle living on :)
Tony

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I am normally at CFW on New Years, but I couldn't make it this year for the first time in about 10 years.

There is normally a nice V-Drive show at Windmill Cove on the Delta in the July. Lots of people, with lots of boats, and know of a lot of boats out there. There might be someone there who knows of a Mize for sale. Check back later this year

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am normally at CFW on New Years, but I couldn't make it this year for the first time in about 10 years.

There is normally a nice V-Drive show at Windmill Cove on the Delta in the July. Lots of people, with lots of boats, and know of a lot of boats out there. There might be someone there who knows of a Mize for sale. Check back later this year

Thanks for the information ✔

1 - 18 of 18 Posts