Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the visiting team hotel of choice when in town to play the Angels ?? Specifically if anyone knows where the Yankees stay would be appreciated...

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not me, the wife of a buddy of mine.... :D Getting them some nice seat for their b-day's and figured we would try to stay at the same hotel the night before and maybe run into a few of them,

·
Registered
452 Posts
Anyone know the visiting team hotel of choice when in town to play the Angels ?? Specifically if anyone knows where the Yankees stay would be appreciated...
When I worked at the stadium 86-96 they visiting team always stayed at the Double Tree at what was then the City Mall now The Block at Orange.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Westin, Costa Mesa, every time........
Greatly appreciated..... Any insight on to where they might possibly go for dinner seeing how the saturday game is a day game and they are in town for the following sunday game ?!?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Greatly appreciated..... Any insight on to where they might possibly go for dinner seeing how the saturday game is a day game and they are in town for the following sunday game ?!?
While I would not recommend interrupting their dinner, the 5 star places are usually where they go. Morton's, Maggiano's, Fleming's, Roy's, ...you get the idea. You might find the Rookies at Dave and Buster's but not the guys you are looking for. If you're just lookin for autographs, get them at the field. Hotel security does not like people milling around and hitting up every guy that walks in the lobby. If your buddies wife is hot, have her bring a hot friend...it never hurts to have good looking women around when stalking guys for autographs..

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
While I would not recommend interrupting their dinner, the 5 star places are usually where they go. Morton's, Maggiano's, Fleming's, Roy's, ...you get the idea. You might find the Rookies at Dave and Buster's but not the guys you are looking for. If you're just lookin for autographs, get them at the field. Hotel security does not like people milling around and hitting up every guy that walks in the lobby. If your buddies wife is hot, have her bring a hot friend...it never hurts to have good looking women around when stalking guys for autographs..
Understand completely, I honestly care less about celebs/athletes as they are just people, but my buddy's wife is a Jeter crazy fanatic and just trying to put them in the right place at the right time. Worse case is that I got them front row seats directly next to the visitors on-deck circle, I can't do much better than that !!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Understand completely, I honestly care less about celebs/athletes as they are just people, but my buddy's wife is a Jeter crazy fanatic and just trying to put them in the right place at the right time. Worse case is that I got them front row seats directly next to the visitors on-deck circle, I can't do much better than that !!
Have them go in as soon as the gates open. The visiting team takes BP after the home team, and with your seats that close, she should be close enough to maybe get something signed by more than one. Remember, these guys get hounded everywhere they go...but its part of the deal, they get the fame and money, and the autograph seekers. But alot of times they dont wander close enough to the stands to sign stuff..but sometimes they do so make sure your friend carries a pen and something to sign, unlike T.O., these guys dont carry pens for autographs...

Happy hunting :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts