Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I comment did anyone hear of the bad accident that happened in Park Moabi Saturday Night involving a single Side X Side with 2 injured..... One went by ambulance the other Air Lifted out....was told they were heading back to the peninsula camp grounds from Pirates Cove around 1045-11pm..

Going to do some more research before making any more comments...until then I hope both involved are going to be OK...anybody have anymore info on their condition please update.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Lol

Before I comment did anyone hear of the bad accident that happened in Park Moabi Saturday Night involving a single Side X Side with 2 injured..... One went by ambulance the other Air Lifted out....was told they were heading back to the peninsula camp grounds from Pirates Cove around 1045-11pm..

Going to do some more research before making any more comments...until then I hope both involved are going to be OK...anybody have anymore info on their condition please update.

:)sphss

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Don`t twist this

Please tell me you are not laughing at someone being hurt?

I laugh at your continual,wasted time of bashing The Cove.

It is here and I`m sorry

The easy Verdict PAPA

It is here to stay

Don`t twist it around to anything other than "What It Is"

You were trying for a Low Blow=Sorry it was directed towards you.

Please do not :)sphss

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It is here and I`m sorry

The easy Verdict PAPA

It is here to stay

Was just trying to clarify your comment.

Not trying for a low blow, I know well in advance that you can't stand it if anyone has anything to say about PC that you don't agree with or when someone points out a negative issue, an issue related to and or resulting from the place.

You are going to have to open your eyes one day and see that members on the boards talk about a wide array of issues and concerns and just because you don't like what someone has to say there is no need to be blind to facts...JMO...have a great day :)hand

Also Don't agree with you on the fact that "It is here to stay" Just watch some of the changes coming around the corner for this area of water..it is coming...fact not fiction......the more issues the more changes to come...

Now back to my post....anybody get news on the issue please feel free to post....will post more when I find out...

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
O.k. O.k.

Was just trying to clarify your comment.

Not trying for a low blow, I know well in advance that you can't stand it if anyone has anything to say about PC that you don't agree with or when someone points out a negative issue, an issue related to and or resulting from the place.

You are going to have to open your eyes one day and see that members on the boards talk about a wide array of issues and concerns and just because you don't like what someone has to say there is no need to be blind to facts...JMO...have a great day :)hand

Also Don't agree with you on the fact that "It is here to stay" Just watch some of the changes coming around the corner for this area of water..it is coming...fact not fiction......the more issues the more changes to come...

Now back to my post....anybody get news on the issue please feel free to post....will post more when I find out...

Back to your POST:)hand

G

·

It is here and I`m sorry

The easy Verdict PAPA

It is here to stay

JD,

Do have an ownership interest in PC?

Hope all involved will by OK

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts

I still don' have a clue what a "side X side" is??

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Ultra

JD,

Do have an ownership interest in PC?

Hope all involved will by OK

Papa and some others have a "HARD ON" for the PC it is a fact of life here to stay get over it,almost like a Freeway coming through your neighborhood,is it good,no is it going to go forward YES

SO my advice either take Valium or accept this as it is here to stay and my feeling going to get bigger and more business as it is proof people want it,will pay for it and it was needed.

SO where are we Ultra-PAPA?

I say you are wasting energy to Piss and Moan of something that is a fact of life.

I do wish I was a part owner of the place as have several ideas that would take this to the "NEXT" stage.

I`d give you both Barritos just to keep you quiet:D

All You Can eat BTW:)hand

G

·
Papa and some others have a "HARD ON" for the PC it is a fact of life here to stay get over it,almost like a Freeway coming through your neighborhood,is it good,no is it going to go forward YES

SO my advice either take Valium or accept this as it is here to stay and my feeling going to get bigger and more business as it is proof people want it,will pay for it and it was needed.

I say you are wasting energy to Piss and Moan of something that is a fact of life.

I do wish I was a part owner of the place as have several ideas that would take this to the "NEXT" stage.

JD,

Based on my observation, I don't believe Park Moabi has the capacity for PC to go to another level.

I asked the question because you've been unusually defensive any time anyone critiques PC.

Seems like an OK place to me

Greg, sorry for getting off topic.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Whatever!!

JD,

Based on my observation, I don't believe Park Moabi has the capacity for PC to go to another level.

I asked the question because you've unusually defensive any time anyone critiques PC.

Seems like an OK place to me

Greg, sorry for getting off topic.

Thanks for your thoughts!!:)

·
Registered
784 Posts

Now I have to say something... nothing to do with the post sorry PaPaG.
We took some friends to PC sat. around noon. The store was OK but the exit and register was closed, no problem for us but our friends thought that it was not good. We got one of the people to show our friends the model tour, good sales pitch but they were not to interested when we left. Went to the bar, not crowded but a lot of people working, took 20 minutes to get drinks then the price:)coffee. The people we had with us were thinking of getting a place but with all that they saw they are going to wait to see what happens. A couple of things they did not like, seemed like only summer time fun, no parking at the units, no boat ramp at the units, no covered parking for the truck, no dock unless you pay extra, they did not like the pay for maintenance for the year,then see what happens, they thought $800 a month was to high being the summer would be the most use. So now they are looking at houses and they found one today that they like it is the a better price then the PC but no BS.

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
We took some friends to PC sat. around noon. The store was OK but the exit and register was closed, no problem for us but our friends thought that it was not good. We got one of the people to show our friends the model tour, good sales pitch but they were not to interested when we left. Went to the bar, not crowded but a lot of people working, took 20 minutes to get drinks then the price:)coffee. The people we had with us were thinking of getting a place but with all that they saw they are going to wait to see what happens. A couple of things they did not like, seemed like only summer time fun, no parking at the units, no boat ramp at the units, no covered parking for the truck, no dock unless you pay extra, they did not like the pay for maintenance for the year,then see what happens, they thought $800 a month was to high being the summer would be the most use. So now they are looking at houses and they found one today that they like it is the a better price then the PC but no BS.
There are trailers for sale at Moabi that are 3x the size and 1/3 the Price And the rent is 260 a month

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
There are trailers for sale at Moabi that are 3x the size and 1/3 the Price
Yea but they don't have no dock..no boat ramp at the units...only summer time fun...etc...;)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts