Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I was just checking this out. But man, those cabins must be nice because they are pround of them (starting at $350/night).
We usually go to Havasu in early Oct. and stay at the Nautical, they have had an"Endless Summer" package that is pretty good. But, because the deal we come out for is at Moabi it would be cool to stay there. But not at $350/night.

·
R U or U R?
1,799 Posts
I was just checking this out. But man, those cabins must be nice because they are pround of them (starting at $350/night).
We usually go to Havasu in early Oct. and stay at the Nautical, they have had an"Endless Summer" package that is pretty good. But, because the deal we come out for is at Moabi it would be cool to stay there. But not at $350/night.
Just buy one.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Way over priced for a small shit box cabin...The monthly HOA fees are 800.00 a month...And you DO NOT own the land...!!!
Not to mention you dont even have covered parking ....
No charge for the ear plugs though. ........Such a deal.........:)sphss

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
mobile homes in the park are a bang for the buck.....I was referring to the cabins at Pirate Cove....
You got that right, I see there are a few really nice ones in there for sale...about 1/3 of the cost of the ones out in the channel, they are even twice the size and tons of parking with awnings to cover all your toys, some with huge 1000+ square foot cool clovers to park your toys, boats and cars out of the head...plus the leases are only 260 vs 800 a month....Even Einstein could figure that one out...:)sphss

·
Happy Member
1,388 Posts
You got that right, I see there are a few really nice ones in there for sale...about 1/3 of the cost of the ones out in the channel, they are even twice the size and tons of parking with awnings to cover all your toys, some with huge 1000+ square foot cool clovers to park your toys, boats and cars out of the head...plus the leases are only 260 vs 800 a month....Even Einstein could figure that one out...:)sphss
Are you selling something??????? (GO FIGURE) :)sphss:)sphss

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.