Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Greg...Just got a call from Snively. Sounds as as though "Mother Nature" came through there and customized a few things. How did you make out?.....Ralph and Randy.... not so good.

Did you click off a few of the trash in the channel? Oh wait a minute.....Probably not necessary. We've seen it before....:)sphss

Hope all is well.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Greg...Just got a call from Snively. Sounds as as though "Mother Nature" came through there and customized a few things. How did you make out?.....Ralph and Randy.... not so good.

Did you click off a few of the trash in the channel? Oh wait a minute.....Probably not necessary. We've seen it before....:)sphss

Hope all is well.
OH BOY DID SHE EVER...tore off 2 full awnings, buckled a few others, lightening hit the tree up the street at the end of the park and split 2 branches and left a
nice black burn mark all the way down to the ground......a couple of cars got wacked by the flying awnings but other than that all is well :D

Amazingly enough with all that rain and wind Sunday night, Monday afternoon the river was fairly clean with very little obvious debris, that pic is around 330
in the afternoon when things calmed down a bit......Now today is really nice :D.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are getting hit again hard big time...gusts up to 50 so far, wind and rain as well....30 minutes of bad wind and now the rain has picked up again...already tore some awnings and even part of a roof off a neighbors house.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
We are getting hit again hard big time...gusts up to 50 so far, wind and rain as well....30 minutes of bad wind and now the rain has picked up again...already tore some awnings and even part of a roof off a neighbors house.
Hold down the "Fort" Greg.......Keep us posted. You may see Tommy down there nos'in around. Awning support bracket....:)sphss

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hold down the "Fort" Greg.......Keep us posted. You may see Tommy down there nos'in around. Awning support bracket....:)sphss
Thankfully we just lost a bug zapper :D It was crazy though that is for sure....a few more awnings tore apart and a bunch more tree damage throughout the park.....I am going to go out in a few to check it out. I will go by your place to see if anything is going on...

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Which neighbor had their roof blown off? Not mine I hope.
From what I saw you did not have anything damage, I did see 1 very small section of shingle damage and nothing that will allow any water damage, very minor and I think it could have been like that prior to the storm but not sure. There was a mess under your awning but I also think that was prior to the wind storm :D:D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Thankfully we just lost a bug zapper :D It was crazy though that is for sure....a few more awnings tore apart and a bunch more tree damage throughout the park.....I am going to go out in a few to check it out. I will go by your place to see if anything is going on...
Thanks Greg. I know there's schit everywhere.... Table cart roof....trash can. A friend staying out on Pt.3 found my outside shower...(pressure side) bubbling. Pressure's off. Hop'in he can fix that.
Count our blessings.

Was told ..."not many big trees left". Alot easier to trim on the ground.......:)sphss. HMMMMMM!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts