Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of services?
Mainly my quarterly BIT inspections on my 5 DOT vehicles. Also it is nice if they can do onsite fluid changes and the like if it's needed anyways and they are onsite for the BIT's. Usually other items it's cheaper for me to drop off the vehicles somewhere if it's just a one time deal and I don't have someone onsite anyway. If the price and service is right to have someone come to the shop for a repair then I'm game. Not particularly happy with the guys I just used. Okay but there seems to be an issue with billing and such and I don't have time to screw around with people everytime I do something. The folks that were used in the past are great when we need to drop something off but they won't do fluids and stuff on site. This last time I had three vehicles due for some sort of fluid changes and it saved a big headache having that done on my non on road day having it done at the time of the BIT inspections.

Sorry not cleaning. Your services are too good. I have these guys get out back with a hose. Every once in a while we take stuff through the quicky wash.

On that note I'm going to contact you soon though for my personal stuff. I need a complete detail on the Suburban. Maybe an outside on that Yellow Silverado and I'm going to see if my Father in Law wants anything done since you'll be here.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Let me know. Weathers looking good and phone is ringing. Thank God.
Mainly my quarterly BIT inspections on my 5 DOT vehicles. Also it is nice if they can do onsite fluid changes and the like if it's needed anyways and they are onsite for the BIT's. Usually other items it's cheaper for me to drop off the vehicles somewhere if it's just a one time deal and I don't have someone onsite anyway. If the price and service is right to have someone come to the shop for a repair then I'm game. Not particularly happy with the guys I just used. Okay but there seems to be an issue with billing and such and I don't have time to screw around with people everytime I do something. The folks that were used in the past are great when we need to drop something off but they won't do fluids and stuff on site. This last time I had three vehicles due for some sort of fluid changes and it saved a big headache having that done on my non on road day having it done at the time of the BIT inspections.

Sorry not cleaning. Your services are too good. I have these guys get out back with a hose. Every once in a while we take stuff through the quicky wash.

On that note I'm going to contact you soon though for my personal stuff. I need a complete detail on the Suburban. Maybe an outside on that Yellow Silverado and I'm going to see if my Father in Law wants anything done since you'll be here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts