Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sacramento monday nite football.. 10/5

greenbay vs minnesota

should be a good game watching favre take on his old teamates..

since this week got cancled lets get a SOLID list of people who wanna meetup same place that greg had mentioned (sidewalk pizza) on gerber and power inn rd. in sacramento. As mentioned before we get a 15% discount on all food and drinks. Not a bad deal just for hangin out have a few coldies with the boys.

ill start off the list. add yourself as it goes.

1. Matt1840 (matt)
2. Mruser (phill)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cmon now 3 guys on the list?????

there was a huge list last week.. cmon guys commit to this shit! lol

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
To help Matt out, who on this list won't be able to make this Monday night?

1. matt1840 = 1
  2. Mruser = 1
  3. hydroman916 = 1
  4. GAWnCA = 1/?
  5. 79 sleeck = 1 or 5(?)

I just took this list from the other thread that was made. If you can't make it, I'll remove your name. IF you can, I'll add you. :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
callin out turbowog and jimthetoolman... you boys up for monday nite???

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
This is a go.. ill be heading out that way after work sometime i believe game starts around 6 correct me if im wrong.... showing up with andrew.. as for the rest of you guys we will see you there.

916-802-5256

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I told Matt but it may not have gotten passed on. In the event I can't make it, just tell Fred or Mike that you are the Greg boating crowd and the discount applies. 15% off the top of the total bill. They will run a single tab and then you can figure out who ows what.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
andrew and phill wont be making it tonite anyone else?

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
I cant make this week, but whoever is playing next week sounds good( I dont really care about teams as much as a good game)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im bout to have this at my house lol. im still goin anyone else gona make it? call me my number is posted in an above post.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
for all of you that didnt make it... you missed some good pizza and beer.

cory and i were the only ones to show up.. Next time im feelin somethin a little closer to home.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Did you get the discount? Matt, it isn't very fat from where you work. Sorry I couldn't make it but hospitals seem to be my only destination.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did you get the discount? Matt, it isn't very fat from where you work. Sorry I couldn't make it but hospitals seem to be my only destination.
its cool greg im not worried about it. i know your situation.

Yea it wasnt far from my work.. went and hung out at a friends place and brought em for pizza when the game started.. yea i got the discount, the pizza isnt bad there. cold beer to mmmmmm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts