Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all nathan here from shes the culprit lately me and a friend have been working on some model boats the biesemeyer hull i designed and made myself i gave it to my friend who moulded it and now has the mold for it the second boat im not 100% sure wat type of hull it is these 2 boats are for sale for $100 AUD each let me know what u think they are approx 1/24 scale

the finish product

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Looks great......Glad to see you turned the motor around for the finished product.....just saying:D

·
Registered
612 Posts
Way cool! Have you thought about offering these to the remote control crowd? I've never seen an RC flattie-just hydros.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Those are really nice. Can you put a string on them and play in the water.:D Don't laugh because we still do. Mine are not even as close to how nice yours are.

·
A legend to the DNR
1,166 Posts
They look nice you will sell a lot of them I think. I bet that even Mouzer would buy one and keep it :p:p:p maybe.:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Let us know how to get them.

I would love to have one. Beismeyer w/ Enderle hat blown motor. If you can add the Revenge deck rib, all the better.

Awesome.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Let us know how to get them.

I would love to have one. Beismeyer w/ Enderle hat blown motor. If you can add the Revenge deck rib, all the better.

Awesome.
You could do it yourself Morg.. Glue a couple of popsicle sticks down the center and across the top of the deck and it would look just one...:)grn..............Very cool rides Culprit..:)devil

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
So whats the deal, this guy post these little gems, gets us all excited, than falls off the face of the earth? What up? There is someone else making runner bottom models after a Cole T-deck, he sells them on E-bay for around $60.00, but he has very little hardware to go with them, and they are larger at approx 1/16th scale if memory serves me right. He was slowly making more rigging for them, but last I saw maybe a half a year ago our so, he didn't have much. You would be doing alot of your own fabrication, and buying a 1/16th dragster model for the engine and anything else you could use. As for Ronboats, remote control flatbottoms have been around for a while, do some websearching you will find them. Very nice pieces, and large to, there is even videos of them running. F1~

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry guys nathan my son has posted this under my site name culprit i will get on to him and find out whats happening dean.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts