Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,170 Posts
Speaking of Modesto Reservoir... has anyone heard from Pinstriper Girl (Denise) in a while??
I haven't seen any posts by her in quite some time.
I was thinking the same thing. I have a boat that I need her to stripe.

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
944 Posts
Speaking of Modesto Reservoir... has anyone heard from Pinstriper Girl (Denise) in a while??
I haven't seen any posts by her in quite some time.
Looks like her boat in the water!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Is something happening out there again this weekend.

V-Drive shootout?????

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks like her boat in the water!!
Hi Rob and Mike! That IS my boat (er, OUR boat:D) in that picture. I had a non sanctioned get together with folks from our area on July 18th. I didn't know about the V-drive clubs gathering on the 25th, but hey, the more opportunities to get to the lake the better, right?! I have a bunch of pics of our weekend there, but I don't know how to post them. Can anyone help me in a pm, please. Thanks, Denise

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Hi Rob and Mike! That IS my boat (er, OUR boat:D) in that picture. I had a non sanctioned get together with folks from our area on July 18th. I didn't know about the V-drive clubs gathering on the 25th, but hey, the more opportunities to get to the lake the better, right?! I have a bunch of pics of our weekend there, but I don't know how to post them. Can anyone help me in a pm, please. Thanks, Denise
What up PSG . . . . been a while!!! . . . :)devil

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, thankfully I have been busy with work. And there hasn't been much boating going on so I haven't been as on top of the forum stuff. Sorry guys. I'm going to work on posting some pics. We are going to Phoenix as spectators so I will get to see my race guys there!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I can tell you she was busy with my boat a few months back! Did all the graphics for me, turned out really sweet! I'm not ready to show it off till I get it all back together, but take a look at my avatar, that is a little mural she did on the back of it, really nice work!!!:)

·
Registered
551 Posts
These pics were taken by PINSTRIPER GIRL. Great pics. sorry it took so long to post for ya.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics! Alot of nice hardware there! I've been hearing about the occasional gatherings there for years, but until you see it, your always a bit sceptical. Youv'e made a believer out of me. And to think it is only half as far as CFW from my house, Sweet!:)

Water conditions look fantasic as well!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.