Performance Boats Forum banner

Modesto Reservoir

8K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  JAMF50/50 
Hi Rob and Mike! That IS my boat (er, OUR boat:D) in that picture. I had a non sanctioned get together with folks from our area on July 18th. I didn't know about the V-drive clubs gathering on the 25th, but hey, the more opportunities to get to the lake the better, right?! I have a bunch of pics of our weekend there, but I don't know how to post them. Can anyone help me in a pm, please. Thanks, Denise
These pics were taken by PINSTRIPER GIRL. Great pics. sorry it took so long to post for ya.

Hi Rob and Mike! That IS my boat (er, OUR boat:D) in that picture. I had a non sanctioned get together with folks from our area on July 18th. I didn't know about the V-drive clubs gathering on the 25th, but hey, the more opportunities to get to the lake the better, right?! I have a bunch of pics of our weekend there, but I don't know how to post them. Can anyone help me in a pm, please. Thanks, Denise

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.