Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
You guys are insensitive and intolerant. What's wrong the name Mohamed?
How is Matthew Mark or Michael any different?

·
Banned
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks like your country has a problem. Wanna fill us in on how it got to this point?
Hmmm.. maybe lack of immigration control..

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Hmmm.. maybe lack of immigration control..

And people like catpoo that have no national pride and don't want to protect this country.

·
Registered
94 Posts
You guys are insensitive and intolerant. What's wrong the name Mohamed?
How is Matthew Mark or Michael any different?
You are so correct. I am intolerant. I'm intolerant of the savage murders of our fellow Americans, and service men and women. F*CK Mohammad. Piss on Islam.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. I watched a report on how the ireversible has already happened. The typical Islamic family has something like 6 - 8 kids, the average white (non Islamic) family has 1.5 kids, average Mexican (non-Islamic) family has 2.2 kids, etc... It's a done deal.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like your country has a problem. Wanna fill us in on how it got to this point?
1 reason: Total failure of immigration control and starting at the fall of the Commonwealth. Now they're trying to stem the flow but it's WAY too late for that!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I honestly have Zero respect and tolerance for anyone who thinks they get 72 virgins from their man made god when they die. What more is there to say?

If there was ever a excuse for genocide I say let it start with these people. They're sick and cannot be fixed.

What's amazing is their actions are in a round about way supported by liberal thinking people who stand up for them in the name of fairness. When the ropers have the majority they will cut your infidel tongue out of your mouth and make you a slave to their belief system.

We're so arrogant to think this cannot happen yet it happens everyday in the middle east to non believers. Wake up people! Open your eyes!

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
"ropers"??

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
People think muslim domination is new??

Quiz Time:

Why are Marines called "Leather necks"?? Hint: "From the Halls of Montezuuuuma..."

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
From the high collars on there uniform to protect them from a blow from a sword. ;)
Correct you are, but one step further:

From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli

Tripoli-- where we had to fight Muslim pirates who were encouraged to take hostage or kill infidels (non-believers), who sailed the seas, in the name of Allah. The muslim pirates carried swords and the "leather necks" were indeed to protect from the blow of a muslim sword.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
People think muslim domination is new??

Quiz Time:

Why are Marines called "Leather necks"?? Hint: "From the Halls of Montezuuuuma..."
So they didn't get their friggin heads lopped off from behind by some crazy aZZ son of Islam.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts