Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had an absolute blast on our first family picnic. The weather made for an interesting trip to say the least. We launched at cottonwood cove. I think for my crew and I it was the best choice. It was a long haul from Havi. Here are some pics we took enjoy.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I jumped in and was fully initiated into the family picnic crew.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
go figure,

even the jello shots are yellow and blue... nice pics stan!

it really was great to see everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
stan it was good to see ya and the crew again. was one of the best weekends and fun times i had, just like miss venomus said "the weather was just a incovience"..thansk for the pics..

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Hey ! I have a question : when you come up on those people kayaking , is it better to slow down for them , or just keep up on plane and keep your wake at a minimum ? I've been up that way before and those kayakers are always yelling at me to slow down , but if I slow down ,the wake is huge , just to make a small headway against the current ....

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Hey ! I have a question : when you come up on those people kayaking , is it better to slow down for them , or just keep up on plane and keep your wake at a minimum ? I've been up that way before and those kayakers are always yelling at me to slow down , but if I slow down ,the wake is huge , just to make a small headway against the current ....
i would say keep it at a safe speed. you would think a smaller wake is what they want. this one young nice looking blonde just looked at me a gave me the middle finger as i went by, so i dont thing they are happy either way..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stan it was good to see ya and the crew again. was one of the best weekends and fun times i had, just like miss venomus said "the weather was just a incovience"..thansk for the pics..
You too Dave. The weather just made it more memorable. I gotta say I was a little nervous heading back. A few times we went through crosswinds and the boat was pushed a few feet to the side.

·
Registered
973 Posts
You too Dave. The weather just made it more memorable. I gotta say I was a little nervous heading back. A few times we went through crosswinds and the boat was pushed a few feet to the side.
we didn't have any crosswind problems to speak of...we hauled azz both ways (about 14 MPH) and got there when we got there...like right as you all left :mad:

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
I haven't taken that boat ride in 20 years, need to go. How long was it to trailer from Havi to Cottonwood? Is it a do-able day-trip?

·
Prices May Vary...
202 Posts
We had an absolute blast on our first family picnic. The weather made for an interesting trip to say the least. We launched at cottonwood cove. I think for my crew and I it was the best choice. It was a long haul from Havi. Here are some pics we took enjoy.
That was a nice run in the rain, hanging next to you on the way back to Cottonwood. The Conquest and E-Ticket looked smooth cutting through that chop.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hey Stanley we had a good time as always.

Hey what happen to the Picnic Coordinator aka Tom I aint going to stop and chat with everyone one the sand DILLAGAF lolololololo

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I've had them row right in front of me, blattently(sp?):|err

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That was a nice run in the rain, hanging next to you on the way back to Cottonwood. The Conquest and E-Ticket looked smooth cutting through that chop.
It was an awesome ride back. I cant believe how well the conquest did. The lavey looked sweet as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts