Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Above The Wet Spot
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this in an email and thought it may interest some of you.

Sig

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF ONE MAN. I HOPE CALIFORNIA VOTES TO KEEP IT. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOU KNOW.. IF YOU AGREE

What is going on here???

THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN 12,600+ HITS ON THIS VIDEO. IT NEEDS TO BE SEEN BY MANY, MANY MORE PEOPLE. PLEASE SPREAD IT AROUND TO YOUR ENTIRE ADDRESS BOOK. TO THINK ONE INDIVIDUAL, JUST ONE, CAN TAKE A CASE LIKE THIS TO THE CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT AND GET A HEARING.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. WE, THE PEOPLE ARE LOSING ARE RIGHTS A LITTLE AT A TIME AND WE ARE LETTING THESE SO CALLED CONGRESSMAN STICK IT TO US. THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN WELFARE AND POWER. IT'S TIME WE ALL WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. WE'LL LOOK OUT OUR WINDOW SOME DAY AND SEE A DIFFERENT FLAG WAVING OVER OUR SOIL.

WE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO PREVENT THIS MEMORIAL FROM BEING TORN DOWN.

ACLU insanity EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD SEE THIS VIDEO.

The ACLU needs to go!!!!!! And take ACORN with them!!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO:

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=NeuBB_mOFIA

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Just a small portion of the loss of our entire nation. I am not sure if there are really enough Americans to uderstand and revolt in this country. Hell, Napolitano is watching veterans coming back because they might be terrorists and liberals want to take our guns. Welcome to the new America.

· Premium Member
1,064 Posts
What an idiot, people like this piss me off to no end! Just because you want to be different doesn't mean you have screw up the memories of everyone else. Frankly, it shows a complete lack of respect. I wonder how this jackass feels about places like Arlington National Cemetary? There's alot of crosses in that yard, and it's government property also. :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.