Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 19 cheyene tunnel the 19 gmt tunnel and a few others cleaning shop out call or email for price 951 205 8388

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Any jet boat molds? Nothing with a low freeboard. Looking for something like the Carerra Elite, 21-22'. The low freeboard hull don't get along well with ski boats, they sink to easy.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Hey Cobra 1

Have you seen my '74 Schiada in the boat spam section? I'll bump it up front, it's been awhile!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Any jet boat molds? Nothing with a low freeboard. Looking for something like the Carerra Elite, 21-22'. The low freeboard hull don't get along well with ski boats, they sink to easy.
Cobra1 you might want to call Islander Marine in Ontario, the last time I was over there they had the Carerra Elite 21' mold out back, since then, I hear they sold, Im sure the mold would have stayed with the shop! it was in good condition!
Todd

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Cobra1 you might want to call Islander Marine in Ontario, the last time I was over there they had the Carerra Elite 21' mold out back, since then, I hear they sold, Im sure the mold would have stayed with the shop! it was in good condition!
Todd

I know who has them, BUT. He wants to sell all of his molds together. And they are to low for me.

Thanks 502, but that takes the fun out of building one. Laying fiber glass keeps me some what sane, and buzzing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts