Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone watched this show yet? I'm watching it right now and the questions they ask....OMG!!

They have an ex pro football player on now. They just asked him if he's ever peeked at a player's privates in the locker room? If he answers truthfully he moves on to make more money. If he lies he goes home, apparently he's hooked up to a lie detector. He said Yes!!
Next question: Have you ever done anything that would make your wife not trust you if she knew? Answer Yes
Next question: Have you ever had sex with a woman in the same day you met her? Yes...of course

Why would anyone go on this show??

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Has anyone watched this show yet? I'm watching it right now and the questions they ask....OMG!!

They have an ex pro football player on now. They just asked him if he's ever peeked at a player's privates in the locker room? If he answers truthfully he moves on to make more money. If he lies he goes home, apparently he's hooked up to a lie detector. He said Yes!!
Next question: Have you ever done anything that would make your wife not trust you if she knew? Answer Yes
Next question: Have you ever had sex with a woman in the same day you met her? Yes...of course

Why would anyone go on this show??
Wont be on here for another 2 1/2 hours

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Definitely going to watch it tonight. Tonight is the season premier.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lets play our own verison..I'll start the questioning.

"photochick" ..have you ever videotaped yourself masturabating to Willie Nelsons prison photos?

:p
That would be a huge NO! next question please.........

Im guessing there some money involved???:)bulb
Yes I believe it increases by 10k each level...

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Not too bad so far. Its a little cheesy and over dramatic though. Kinda reminds me of the show "Who wants to be a Millionaire" was when it first started. The questions are good though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts