Performance Boats Forum banner

Is your realtionship worth the money?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I've worked on the show, it's real..
The question they burned her on was meant to do exactly that... not a real cut and dry true/false question. I already knew she wasn't getting shit... I'm with stoker though about the money, except that puss of a husband of hers will never leave on his own... Poor boy is whipped.:|err

·
Registered
762 Posts
How does that show work? Are they hooked to a machine when they are on stage or do the get asked the questions before? Semms like it would be tough to get good answers during the taping. And that skank last night got what she deserved....nothing. To go through all that and not get a dime, what a pisser.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
How does that show work? Are they hooked to a machine when they are on stage or do the get asked the questions before? Semms like it would be tough to get good answers during the taping. And that skank last night got what she deserved....nothing. To go through all that and not get a dime, what a pisser.
They get something like 50 questions on a previous date while the lie detector is hooked up. All the answers are based on those results, so if they give the wrong true/false answer to the question when they are on the show, they lose.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
The question they burned her on was meant to do exactly that... not a real cut and dry true/false question. I already knew she wasn't getting shit... I'm with stoker though about the money, except that puss of a husband of hers will never leave on his own... Poor boy is whipped.:|err
What was the question?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
What was the question?
Do you consider yourself to be a good person... She said yes or true, but the lie detector had her at false... that stupid question after the ones like "Have you had sex with anyone else while you've been married" which was a yes... Her ex came on the show and the question was "Would you dump your husband for me if I wanted you back"... "Have you ever removed your wedding ring on girls night out to seem more available"... stuff like that...

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I watched it last night and felt bad for her current husband. Thought was funny that her ex boyfriend and current husband both had the same name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts