Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got family cat's boat with blownup 502, well just got put back together on friday and need to go break-in new motor.

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey DON 1st clear weekend and I am running delta @70mph all day long, that is going to be so nice to be able to keep up with the pack, instead of picking up all the broken straglers. :)devil

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey DON 1st clear weekend and I am running delta @70mph all day long, that is going to be so nice to be able to keep up with the pack, instead of picking up all the broken straglers. :)devil

Joe,

Glad to hear she is up and running again. I miss it but know it is good hands.

BTW The speedo reads a least 5 mph slow. If your are seeing 70 on the speedo you are running 75+. I have hit 80 on GPS with a light load quite a few times.

Put the vette up for sale a week ago. A few tire kickers but no real action. Great car, but need to sell. Looking at new boats is fun but stressful. Have my eye on a couple. Just waiting for the "I want it gone" price. Take care.

Rick

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rick we took boat down to river and broke motor in, when we went to dock we discovered you guys took all the bouys and lines, I was pissed that we could not have a drink!!!!:p So we went back to truck and made a few cocktails .:)devil

·
Registered
848 Posts
Rick we took boat down to river and broke motor in, when we went to dock we discovered you guys took all the bouys and lines, I was pissed that we could not have a drink!!!!:p So we went back to truck and made a few cocktails .:)devil

Too bad you couldn't tie up. Not sure why you are pissed. Why you would think all of that extra stuff would come with the boat. I didn't leave my tool kit, suntan lotion, towels, or cd's in the stereo either.

Anyway glad to it's running.

Rick

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was pissed that I could not tie up to dock and have cocktail, not pissed that you took that stuff.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts