Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any opinions? .... I can't get my kids to stop drinking em, I know they can't be good, there HS and college age so of course they know better. Anything to worry about???

·
Registered
716 Posts
Why would anyone drink monster when Rockstar taste way better.....or if they perfer drinking worse than monster get them a Socko.....:)st

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
I bet once they try ours they will stop drinking them:D
www.vipenergydrinks.com ( I know that was not the answer you were looking for.

Mike
send some of that chit up this way.. most of my buddies are energy drink junkies! lets us have a crack at it and see what its made of:D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Why would anyone drink monster when Rockstar taste way better.....or if they perfer drinking worse than monster get them a Socko.....:)st
I drank Rockstar religiously. However, after reading the NOS energy drink octane booster on Gixxer.com I figured I'd drink one. Those NOS energy drinks are awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Monster Energy:

Ingredients:
carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, taurine, natural flavors, sodium citrate, l-carnitine, panax ginseng root extract, ascorbic acid, caffeine, sodium chloride, niacinamide, riboflavin, guarana seed extract, inositol, glucuronalactone, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanobalmin...

Doesn't sound like a healthy drink if you ask me...

·
Registered
521 Posts
There is an absolute shit load of sugar in those drinks. Probably why they keep drinking them to stay awake after the sugar rush wears off. :)coffee

·
Registered
75 Posts
they will get to the point when there heart feels like it is going to jump out of there chest and they feel like they are going to puke. then they will stop thats what did it for me. i have two buddies that quit speed and started to drink energy drinks so it keeps them hyper that was another reason i stopped drinking them. energy drinks are good and did help to keep me awake on late night trips to the river but now i can't do it and stick to turning the radio up and messing with the people that fell asleep.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Monster Energy:

Ingredients:
carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, taurine, natural flavors, sodium citrate, l-carnitine, panax ginseng root extract, ascorbic acid, caffeine, sodium chloride, niacinamide, riboflavin, guarana seed extract, inositol, glucuronalactone, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanobalmin...

Doesn't sound like a healthy drink if you ask me...
Dan, silly question but is the boat in your sig line what you replaced the Ultra with? Sorry to hear of the hull getting torched. <thread jacking over>

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
If your into passing kidney stones just keep suckin em up. :)devil

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
send some of that chit up this way.. most of my buddies are energy drink junkies! lets us have a crack at it and see what its made of:D
I don't know if you frequent Clear Lake much, but the drink is available at Park View Market in Clearlake, CA 13446 Lakeshore Drive. Stop in and get some if you like it and show me that you tried it I will send you up some t-shirts. Our low carb-sugar free will be out mid July. We are using NO ASPARTAME and we have gotten it to the point where you cannot taste the difference between the two. So far in many taste tests comparisons ours has been the hands down winner against the industry leaders and others.:)

(Shameless SPAM):D

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
lol .... it's not the drink itself but the quantity they drink that bothers me.
I hear ya.....there is a consumer warning on the can. Limit 3 per day. I could not imagine drinking three a day, but there are those out there that do. I only drink 1-2 a week.

Mike

U

·
0 Posts
I don't know if you frequent Clear Lake much, but the drink is available at Park View Market in Clearlake, CA 13446 Lakeshore Drive. Stop in and get some if you like it and show me that you tried it I will send you up some t-shirts. Our low carb-sugar free will be out mid July. We are using NO ASPARTAME and we have gotten it to the point where you cannot taste the difference between the two. So far in many taste tests comparisons ours has been the hands down winner against the industry leaders and others.:)

VIP is by far the best tasting energy drink I've tried :D

·
engorged member
1,448 Posts

I look forward to the Sugar Free version...:) Send me a shirt... please... ;)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

DO you have it out here in this small town called...... VEGAS !!!!

I'd like to try it.

Plus, I'd like to get some samples out to my friend who owns a business here in town., He has a monster DEAL but maybe we can change his mind. He gives me cases all the time so i'm spoiled with monster.

Rick

PS...I wear a xlarge pre-shrunk :D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts