Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
Obama is all about catering to Muslim way of life in America. What happened? Double standard perhaps?

·
Registered
976 Posts
The words "All this for a damn flag" came across "The Wookie's" mouth about something dear to us. Why would "IT" worry about the Saudi's ............:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
It because the King thought that Obama brought a Star Wars nut dressed up like Chewbacca..

More seriously, it's because Muslims and especially Saudi Arabia view women as a second class citizen. It was a breach of protocol (imagine that, the idiot breached protocol again) to have her in the king's presents. In the Saudi culture, this was a meeting for the men. No women allowed. Not my rules, but those of Saudi Muslim tradition.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
The O's would have to give a crap and then would have to read up on what and how they should behave but, as most of us know they don't give a fuck, so they go on about there merry way... Isn't great how they represent America? I'm so proud:grin:

Steve

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It because the King thought that Obama brought a Star Wars nut dressed up like Chewbacca..

More seriously, it's because Muslims and especially Saudi Arabia view women as a second class citizen. It was a breach of protocol (imagine that, the idiot breached protocol again) to have her in the king's presents. In the Saudi culture, this was a meeting for the men. No women allowed. Not my rules, but those of Saudi Muslim tradition.
Can't argue that. I thought it was funny as hell that they blurred her out on the video!!! ;)

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Hey, give her a little credit...

Hey, she watches her Chicago street hustler husband bend over backwards out of fear he'll insult the Muzzies and have no where to hide after he leaves office. Maybe it was her way of showing a little "Moxie" and sticking a finger in their eye. (too bad she didn't just give them the finger)... Don't get me wrong, obama is a buffoon, but I don't feel it is proper to go after his wife or children because of that... She IS the First Lady and even though no one in America voted for her, I kinda feel sorry for her, as there is no term limit allowing her to dump barry after 8 years...:)st

Ray

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'll give her "First Spouse". Whatever her sexual identity may be, a lady she is not! Look at 90% of the pictures taken of her when she doesn't know there's a camera on her. Her mug is always puckered up like somebody just insulted her grandma, or she needs a toilet fast.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel no remorse at all of Mooooooochelle. As much as she has put herself out there, the smirks, frowns and other distasteful facial gestures, healthy eating, drinking water, f'n with the school lunches, restaurants, the hashtags, etc... And remember it was only after Obama was elected she said she was finally proud of the US... Really? :)sphss

Dumb bitch, I'll give her the respect she deserves.. NONE!!! :kissit:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Right there with you Fock her and her muslim husband

I feel no remorse at all of Mooooooochelle. As much as she has put herself out there, the smirks, frowns and other distasteful facial gestures, healthy eating, drinking water, f'n with the school lunches, restaurants, the hashtags, etc... And remember it was only after Obama was elected she said she was finally proud of the US... Really? :)sphss

Dumb bitch, I'll give her the respect she deserves.. NONE!!! :kissit:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts