Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can ID a MOPAR oem tunnel ram?

Part# P4532067 on top

On bottom P4532277-2

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. with MOPAR and the part # number in the middle and a second part number on the bottom.
I think it's for a 360 but not sure.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The intake is two piece the second number is on the very bottom.
There's also a small B B in upper case below the number.
Big Block?

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most likely B Block, as opposed to RB block, or LA block. The B block is 383/400, 9.980 center of crank to deck. The RB blocks were 413/426/440, 10.725 center of crank to deck.
Can you give me any measuements off of the 440 intake in the pic?

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have the manifold I posted the pic of. The easiest way to tell which is which is by the width across from head to head flanges. I will see what I can find.
Thanks!

I gues I need to make a foray into a MOPAR site.

·
Just Me
4,054 Posts
If you haven't figured it out by mid Jan., I'll measure my intake back home. Mine is a Weiand so it won't match your part numbers but it is for a RB block and I have the figures for the B block there too.

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
There's also a small B B in upper case below the number.
Big Block?
If the "BB" is staggered high-low (in such a way that the upper B is adjacent to the lower B in a diagonal fashion), then that is the logo for the Buddy Bar casting foundry in Los Angeles.

LO

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got a 440 we're rebuilding in the shop, from the corners where the heads meet the block across the china wall its approximately 8.750" and the actual width of the intake in that area is closer to 9"....if that helps

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
If the "BB" is staggered high-low (in such a way that the upper B is adjacent to the lower B in a diagonal fashion), then that is the logo for the Buddy Bar casting foundry in Los Angeles.

LO
Dang LO, that never even crossed my mind. And it should have because I have seen that way too many times. Only, when I see it, the furthest thing from my mind is big block, or "B" block.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

LO
Got a 440 we're rebuilding in the shop, from the corners where the heads meet the block across the china wall its approximately 8.750" and the actual width of the intake in that area is closer to 9"....if that helps
Dang LO, that never even crossed my mind. And it should have because I have seen that way too many times. Only, when I see it, the furthest thing from my mind is big block, or "B" block.
Thanks all, the BB is staggered.
I'll measure tonight.

Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's 7.5" flange to flange across the valley.

What's a "china wall"?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts