Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a teacher in Chicago and are "well connected" with some additional college credits you can become a school administrator. At that point, you can make some very handsome salaries negotiated by unions with a stronghold over the districts. Check it out!
How's about an average pension of over $8 Million?? Now, who thinks this is reasonable compensation??????

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
These people don't need the lottery.....they already won it.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Anyone can sit down and type up a bullshit spreadsheet. Some people believe shit without any proof.hil:)
OK then, cut the numbers up to a half....it's still unsustainable.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Anyone can sit down and type up a bullshit spreadsheet. Some people believe shit without any proof.hil:)
Typical libby. Now instead of attacking the messenger why don't you disprove the message. Do you think that it is out of the realm of reality ? Do you think anyone in the public schools as an administrator should make more than say an average of $150,000 a yr salarie and benifits combined for say 30 yrs service. ?:)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
It is information off a website. So now you are saying anything you post from websites you frequent are bullshit too? Or are they truth because the great Ramadam says so?

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
It is information off a website. So now you are saying anything you post from websites you frequent are bullshit too? Or are they truth because the great Ramadam says so?
I make every attempt to provide the source of my information. Without a source, how are we to judge whether the information is factual or not? Without any source, the info carries no credibility, but I see Doc was successful in riling up the conservative sheep. If it's from a website, post the link so anyone can check it out.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Forkin, it is NOT Ramadams fault the parents were on heavy drugs when he was born.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I make every attempt to provide the source of my information. Without a source, how are we to judge whether the information is factual or not? Without any source, the info carries no credibility, but I see Doc was successful in riling up the conservative sheep.:)sphss
Yeah right, right from the DNC "How to attack a conservative" manual. So numbnuts....why don't you respond to the "Redistribution of wealth" thread you started, you know the one where you tried to drag my wife into your idiotic diatribe. I can hardly wait to read your response....Or will we hear nothing but the sound of crickets?

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Forkin, it is NOT Ramadams fault the parents were on heavy drugs when he was born.
You're assuming he was born......A general consensus has him being "created". Ram is perhaps the work and pseudonym of a liberal madman, a troll so to speak. Who knows?????:)sphss

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Yeah right, right from the DNC "How to attack a conservative" manual. So numbnuts....why don't you respond to the "Redistribution of wealth" thread you started, you know the one where you tried to drag my wife into your idiotic diatribe. I can hardly wait to read your response....Or will we hear nothing but the sound of crickets?
:signhuh: WTF are you talking about, your insinuation that I am some Democratic plant? That nonsense is undeserving of a response, just like you are, so on ignore you go.:dumb_ass:

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I make every attempt to provide the source of my information. Without a source, how are we to judge whether the information is factual or not? Without any source, the info carries no credibility, but I see Doc was successful in riling up the conservative sheep. If it's from a website, post the link so anyone can check it out.
The source is named in the second sentance of the graph numbnuts, check it then fart your well thought out opinion.

Liberals are scum:)sphss:)hand

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
The source is named in the second sentance of the graph numbnuts, check it then fart your well thought out opinion.

Liberals are scum:)sphss:)hand
Wow, your observant.:)sphss Why can't Doc post a link with the info? You would think if it came from a accurate source, he would be more than willing to prove me wrong.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reading comprehension seems to be a weak point here while the smell of flatulence rules the day with this one.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Post #11 Ram. But its from 2008..;)
Could you please provide us all with the 2011 version Bobby? We're all ears.
How on earth can this dated chart make any difference - as if you discovered a flaw in the system of reporting. Please tell me you actually believe these numbers have gone down recently as a result of your precious union representation that is now destroying our public sector. Sometimes you are downright comical in your attempt to discredit.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I don't see how anyone can expect a retired teacher to get by on a lousy $400,000/yr.
What, are they supposed to eat cat food? :D

Those figure are frightening and based on 7%/yr increases. Hopefully, the raises will stay flat for a few years, acknowledging a recession. Hopefully not everyone will retire at 56 and live to 85.

Btw, my older relatives who are retired are staying in IL, my younger relatives have almost all left the state.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts