1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
More shoot-outs like we had in the (Hollywood)Ole West is what we need! America was built on the shoot-out......More guns sales will make everything alright...."Hey Johnny, remember to put your bullet-proof vest on before you go to school!"

Really, you think that any form of gun-control is somehow trying to take law-abiding citizens guns away? "Background checks don't work!" Hmmmmm, yes, they will not work as long as OTHER states sell guns like candy, and anyone can buy a gun with no background check at gun shows.....Why don't you just send each of the gun manufacturers a $1000 check to make them (Profit) happy?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
More shoot-outs like we had in the (Hollywood)Ole West is what we need! America was built on the shoot-out......More guns sales will make everything alright...."Hey Johnny, remember to put your bullet-proof vest on before you go to school!"

Really, you think that any form of gun-control is somehow trying to take law-abiding citizens guns away? "Background checks don't work!" Hmmmmm, yes, they will not work as long as OTHER states sell guns like candy, and anyone can buy a gun with no background check at gun shows.....Why don't you just send each of the gun manufacturers a $1000 check to make them (Profit) happy?
So what's your fix instead of blah blah blah?

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
...."Hey Johnny, remember to put your bullet-proof vest on before you go to school!"
No need for that....No problem....Coach Carter and Ms Miller are just 2 of the teachers "packing".
"Hey Shooter, ...."guess which ones are packing" :dunno:

These shooters are cowards for the most part....and no laws will stop ANYONE who wants to possess a fire arm.....

When someone threatens your children....YOU KILL THEM!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Someone KILLED 15 children and 2 hero teachers (You know, the people all you righties say are overpaid!)....The easiest way to DIS-prove the "More & more & more guns are the answer!!!" crap is to look at the theater shooting in CO....50 people would have been guns blazing away in the dark......Maybe 40-100 people dead....Brilliant!

The gun companies have been leading you down a path for years, just like tobacco; Gun rights YES! But gun lunacy NO!

Keep the damn guns out of the hands of crazies and criminals....FULL background checks for everyone, anywhere...Federal law, blanket coverage of the country; Are you a responsible gun owner? Then you pass......Are you a criminal (Not tickets, or spitting on the sidewalk, I'm talking serious crimes!) or have a major mental health situation? Then you can NOT buy a gun.

How hard is it? And yes, I get the problem with >>>WHO decides WHO is a criminal and/or who is nuts<<< (Everyone in this country is nuts! Just ask the liberals (The conservatives are nuts!!!) and the conservatives (The liberals are nuts!!!!)....Sadly, we ALL......KNOW.....that the politicians are nuts!

This is not easy, but it would be better to do something >>>BI<<< partisan, and make it actually WORK! Not smoke-screen legislation, so the law-makers can claim one thing or the other.....DO IT, and do it PROPERLY!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Someone KILLED 15 children and 2 hero teachers (You know, the people all you righties say are overpaid!)....The easiest way to DIS-prove the "More & more & more guns are the answer!!!" crap is to look at the theater shooting in CO....50 people would have been guns blazing away in the dark......Maybe 40-100 people dead....Brilliant!

The gun companies have been leading you down a path for years, just like tobacco; Gun rights YES! But gun lunacy NO!

Keep the damn guns out of the hands of crazies and criminals....FULL background checks for everyone, anywhere...Federal law, blanket coverage of the country; Are you a responsible gun owner? Then you pass......Are you a criminal (Not tickets, or spitting on the sidewalk, I'm talking serious crimes!) or have a major mental health situation? Then you can NOT buy a gun.

How hard is it? And yes, I get the problem with >>>WHO decides WHO is a criminal and/or who is nuts<<< (Everyone in this country is nuts! Just ask the liberals (The conservatives are nuts!!!) and the conservatives (The liberals are nuts!!!!)....Sadly, we ALL......KNOW.....that the politicians are nuts!

This is not easy, but it would be better to do something >>>BI<<< partisan, and make it actually WORK! Not smoke-screen legislation, so the law-makers can claim one thing or the other.....DO IT, and do it PROPERLY!
29B66FA9-5052-465D-BF06-E8E0666445E1.jpg

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
It amazes me how little empathy some of you have......That guy......What would you be saying if your kids were murdered by a kid with a gun? "Gotta get more guns out there!"....? I doubt it....

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
It amazes me how little empathy some of you have......That guy......What would you be saying if your kids were murdered by a kid with a gun? "Gotta get more guns out there!"....? I doubt it....
My kids have CCW’s....soooo

·
Registered
100 Posts
This has nothing to do with empathy . My heart goes out to all the victim's survivors . But the problem is not guns . It is mental health . What makes a kid want to do something like that . Could it just be a lack of morals . Who know's . Every state in the country requires a background check that is run through the FBI . But it does no good if there is nothing on that persons record . Seems the FBI dropped the ball on this one , and never investigated this kid even though he had been reported twice to them .

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
This is a paste of another posters words, from a different site, but I could not say it better myself.

As expected, gunman is on meds, police visit his house 36 times, he's expelled, his classmates say he's most likely to shoot up a campus, his FB page says he wants to be a famous school shooter, the FBI pays him a visit and you want to blame access to guns.”

·
Registered
100 Posts
What if the Kid killed one of our kids with a knife ? There are more people killed with knives than with rifles each year . Hey how about cars . Since we have seen a new trend with people using cars to mow down groups of people . Say we removed every gun in the country and car attacks start to rise . Will you call for the banning of cars . Hell you should already be doing that since thousands are killed by drunk drivers . Why don't you blame the car instead of the driver ?

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Yes.....a kid could kill a few people with a knife......But a machine gun is a whole 'nother thing! If you don't get that then you are incapable of understanding anything. I remember when I was in HS, I was told not to bring a knife to school......My thought at the time was "I could stab and kill someone with a pencil....Why worry about a knife?"

Cars, aircraft, etc serve a purpose other than killing....Guns are for one thing only; Killing.

I am not saying ban all guns.....We have the right to bear arms.....But walking around having shootouts all the time.....Back in the (REAL) old west, as soon as a town got a sheriff, they would have everyone leave their guns at home when coming to town....This is a real fact!

All the shootouts, indians scalping and massacring, etc was BS manufactured by the "Winners", the white christians who had used their "Fire-sticks" to wipe out almost every native american here. Most of the wild west actually came from the confederate soldiers having absolutely nothing after the war- Just like we have had Vietnam vets going crazy, or the stupid hells angles gang. Take care of returning vets properly and you don't have that problem!

I fully understand that you have been indoctrinated to hate science, hate facts, hate anything that isn't written in the bible, but if you want to make >>>CORRECT<<< decisions, you need to actually know the REAL facts.

Keep.......the guns.......out of the hands......of crazies and criminals! Stop allowing loop-holes! It is that simple......Are YOU law-abiding, intelligent gun owner/enthusiasts, or are you fools being used by the gun manufacturers to help their bottom line?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A few points:

• Most or all of these shooters are Democrats.
  • Most or all of these shooters were on meds.
  • So what has changed from 1980?
  • The guns are the same.
  • Society has changed. The left has become more radical and there has been an intended push away from religion (less islam :rolleyes:). AND IS ON MEDS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!
  • The church shooter should have never had a gun. The Air Force failed to share records with the FBI.
  • This last school shooting there were warning signs repeatedly, but the FBI failed to act.
So how in sam's hell is it the GUNS FAULT????

I watched that lame loser of an astronaut condemn the .223, 5.56 round as being made to kill. So tell me what round is not made to kill? (not including non-lethal ammo)

The .17 HMR? 220 Swift? 308? 30-06? 7 mag? 300 mag? 338 Lapua?

Keep on talking CVX. You do well at making a deranged fool out of yourself. :)hand

More people are killed with fists, knives, hammers, and clubs than all firearm deaths combined.

assault hammer.jpg

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Remember Forkin'; ALL>>>>Problems>>> are>>>caused>>>by>>>Liberals and Democrats! There was NEVER a criminal or liar/cheater who was Conservative! Why? Because GOD would not allow it!!!!!

Yeah, tell that to all of the children who have been abused by priests/ministers.......

You are brain-washed completely....Just like the white supremacists who think >>>All blacks are dishonest/criminals/rapists and all white people are good folk! Don't actually make an effort to find out the real facts....You'd pop a vein in your head and die!

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
.. Don't actually make an effort to find out the real facts....
By reading the constant ramblings escaping from your "warped" imagination, it is abundantly clear, you have NEVER made any effort to seek out any facts or truth. You honestly have not the first clue as to the wild & insane accusations you project on others.

On the bright side....you do have one hell of an imagination :rolleyes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Debate this fact CVX

kate.jpg

1 - 20 of 100 Posts