Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
i agree. I cannot believe they just voted down the new clubhouse with a bar and food. Next time we need to unite against the blue hairs.

Its all the tweakers and old drunks in WV that downt want the HOA to go up for something that they wont use.

The 1st thing they should do is get rid of that gay no-swim area and turn that into more docks or a place to beach and hang out as the private beach sucks and is way too small.. Then widen the ramp and other lane or two.

The new people that live in the marina do seem much better than the people that used to be there.

·
Registered
16,521 Posts
and guys have stuff to say about big fast boats on the river... did you see this guy looking for room to take off and land?

I'm just sayin...

i heard there gonna outlaw the landing of planes on the river and a boat size limit by next year:p

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I don't know, the more I think about it, a bar at Willow might turn it into Moabi. They can have that place....... I like our little cove and beach just the way it is. I see where you're coming from Rivertrash and I was all for it as well, but after being at Moabi last weekend I'm re-thinking that opinion. Boats like ours still work on that part of the river and I'd like to keep it that way. RD

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I don't know, the more I think about it, a bar at Willow might turn it into Moabi. They can have that place....... I like our little cove and beach just the way it is. I see where you're coming from Rivertrash and I was all for it as well, but after being at Moabi last weekend I'm re-thinking that opinion. Boats like ours still work on that part of the river and I'd like to keep it that way. RD

I would still want to keep the marina/ beach members only. I just think our marina is poorly designed and there's too much wasted space. My uncle and a few investors own the land behind the golf course which is also WV. Some day thats going to be developed in to homes, more people = more traffc= need for a better marina.

I also really wish Tribal would do a 50yr lease on 2nd beach/long beach to WV for use of members only. They'd make more money and we wouldnt have to deal with beach passes.
That pic is Lyle, a local on Evergreen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.