Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else catch the quote from the great Rev. Wright????

""them Jews ain't going to let him(Barry) talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office." Wright told the Daily Press o Newport News following a Tuesday night sermon at th 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' conference.

For all the people that looked past Obamas connections and ties with this guy and others I hope you are finally starting to open your eyes!!

I know you already opened your minds, because the difinition of a liberal is "having a open mind"...AKA your brains fell out!:D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
8 years, I don't think anything will survive a second term.

Anybody else catch the quote from the great Rev. Wright????

""them Jews ain't going to let him(Barry) talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office." Wright told the Daily Press o Newport News following a Tuesday night sermon at th 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' conference.

For all the people that looked past Obamas connections and ties with this guy and others I hope you are finally starting to open your eyes!!

I know you already opened your minds, because the difinition of a liberal is "having a open mind"...AKA your brains fell out!:D

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Some time ago, when O'Reilly sort of pulled his fair and balanced thing on Obama being a Christian, I e-mailed him and stated Hussein is not a Christian. He was born a Muslim and I believe he still is a Muslim. Hussein's ranting about how bad America is overseas, bowing to Muslims, "reaching out to Muslims" , tells me all I need to know.

Wright's church does not preach Christianity. Christ was a Jew. Wright is anti-semetic. He teaches hate and lies in his church. That is not Christian behavior. Joe Shelfo Sr.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
And continues to spread his hate.

Wright is anti-semetic. He teaches hate and lies in his church. That is not Christian behavior

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Mentors make all the difference in life.
And thankfully Obama never heard a word of Wright's Jew & America hate for his 20 years in the pews.

Them Jews won't let him talk to me

Dec. 7th 1941, the day the US murdered 80,000 Japanese at Hiroshima, 3 days before we murdered another 70,000 at Nagasaki.

We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye.

The US of KKKA

Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!…We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God.

In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just ‘disappeared’ as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns

The govt invented HIV as a means of genocide againsty "people of color".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts