Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. solid driveline part. male for greek coupler 2.5" $15

2. oil pan-jet, gen 5 & 6, 14 qt dooley, with windage trey, new pump, pick up, and dip stick.(no damage) $300

3. pto crank button, BB FORD, for 1310 driveline. $30

4. drive line, 1310 (excellent shape), 7-3/4" long, (spacers can be added to lengthen) $50

5. chain steering wheel!!!, chrome, 8.5" round x 5.5" deep (slow and low) $50

6. two holley spread bore to square adapters. $10 ea.

7. propellor for v drive cruiser. michigan, ni-brail, 1" shaft, left hand, 13 -15, cup. $175.

prices do not include shipping!!, if my prices are off, and dont look right, tell me. im not looking to burn anyone.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
1. solid driveline parts. male for greek coupler 2.5" $30

2. B&J in & out, with prop release. includes 16 spline flange for 1350 driveline. $ make offer (was in a blown gas flat)

3. oil pan- gen 5 & 6, 14 qt dooley, with windage trey, new pump, pick up, and dip stick.(no damage) $325

6. msd coil, #8201, pro power with polished alum bracket. $50

7. valve covers, BBC, classic MT alum. need to be polished or painted. $50

8. set of used taylor, BBC, wires with mallory pro shield covers (one bad boot) $10

9. pto crank button, BB FORD, for 1310 driveline. $30

10. drive line, 1310 (excellent shape), 7-3/4" long, (spacers can be added to lengthen) $75

11. chain steering wheel!!!, chrome, 8.5" round x 5.5" deep (slow and low) $50

12. comp cams, spring cups, new set, 1.75 od, 1.67 id, #4700-16, for 1.565 od springs. $20

13. pillow blocks for rail kit 90*, 2"x2"x2.5", powdercoated candy blue. $40

14. Rex pump tools, complete set, $160

prices do not include shipping!!, if my prices are off, and dont look right, tell me. im not looking to burn anyone.

pics coming tonight!!!
What is a B&J in and out with prop release ????

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think he Meant in and out BJ with Release. any pic's of that one? :D
it works as an in and out with a spring loaded lever (always returns to in when the lever is released), also is a ratchet type release, kind of like a whirl away. pics will be up soon, in fact there are some up in the v drive section. i just finished figuring out exactly what it is myself! look under help id this part!!!

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
i think this is it..if not sorry .

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
T valve

PM sent

·
'74 Sanger ski hydro
452 Posts
I'm interested in the coil and bracket. Does the bracket bolt to the cylinder head? Any chance you have a pic of it bolted up?

I am interested in buying it

thanks,
Todd

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm interested in the coil and bracket. Does the bracket bolt to the cylinder head? Any chance you have a pic of it bolted up?

I am interested in buying it

thanks,
Todd
the coil bracket bolts to the rear of the engine on a BBC. it bolts to the top two holes on the bell housig / motor plate. it sits the coil just behind the distributor.

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oil pan

PRICE DROPPED on oil pan.

i thought this thing would have gone months ago!!! im getting tired of looking at it in the garage. its a really nice pan, some one needs this for their jet boat!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts