Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okie legislators want embryo cells to be declared as living humans! I wonder if the Republican presidential candidates are going to shoot themselves in the other foot over this issue:cuckoo:.
I always thought people in Oklahoma had some old fashioned common sense???? They must be watching too many televangelist teevee shows:badidea:

Personhood Law: Oklahoma Senate Approves Bill That Declares Life Begins At Conception

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
More secular whackery?

Okie legislators want embryo cells to be declared as living humans! I wonder if the Republican presidential candidates are going to shoot themselves in the other foot over this issue:cuckoo:.
I always thought people in Oklahoma had some old fashioned common sense???? They must be watching too many televangelist teevee shows:badidea:

Personhood Law: Oklahoma Senate Approves Bill That Declares Life Begins At Conception
Really Z? Another day spent in front of the PRF? I could just imagine seeing your little eyes light up when you read this...your little brain musta jumped a tooth trying to type this out fast enough to put up here. Good god man, get a life!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Z, without argueing for Oaklahoma, knowing that Libs and Progressives believe in science truths, does not life begin when the egg is fertilized?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Z, without argueing for Oaklahoma, knowing that Libs and Progressives believe in science truths, does not life begin when the egg is fertilized?

Sure, but an ant is life too:)Unsure ...... The issue of when does a collection of cells become a human being has many serious consequences. Mere religious beliefs are insignificant to determine this serious of an issue. Especially since many people following their religious beliefs really don't seem to give much of a rat's ass about life anyway.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really Z? Another day spent in front of the PRF? I could just imagine seeing your little eyes light up when you read this...your little brain musta jumped a tooth trying to type this out fast enough to put up here. Good god man, get a life!

Just my morning session! Got to run now... :chopper: ......See you this afternoon. BTW, I'm sure you'll post up some real loony stuff for me to discuss. :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Sure, but an ant is life too:)Unsure ...... The issue of when does a collection of cells become a human being has many serious consequences. Mere religious beliefs are insignificant to determine this serious of an issue. Especially since many people following their religious beliefs really don't seem to give much of a rat's ass about life anyway.
Science tells us that all the genes from male and female are determined by that first meeting. The developement of that human being, with all of its genetic makeup, normal or abnormal, is just a matter of cell growth. Every aspect of that human being is there, in place.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
An ant? :rolleyes: It is in OK, so what do you care? You don't live there do you? :rolleyes:

They voted against Sharia law too! 70% voted against it. Bunch of inbred hillbillies! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
So Z, how much money would be OK with you to let the your beloved scientists keep a single cell from the Mars lander alive if one was brought back to earth. Yet you will spend billions a year to kill as many humans as you possibly can. Just so you know zombie, Hitler took far less lives than the US government has allowed. All based entirely on your word that it is not a viable life. Thats a burden I would rather not carry.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Hitler took far less lives than the US government has allowed. All based entirely on your word that it is not a viable life. Thats a burden I would rather not carry.
Then dont have an abortion. Life is pretty simple when you worry about yours and stay out of others.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Who is the science whacko who set up the situation of billions of innocents being killed every month...? Women murder their eggs every month...this must be stopped....We must kill ALL women....and the guilty party who set this situation up.......:)sphss

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Who is the science whacko who set up the situation of billions of innocents being killed every month...? Women murder their eggs every month...this must be stopped....We must kill ALL women....and the guilty party who set this situation up.......:)sphss
And what of the innocent sperm who's life struggle is met by a murderous tube sock that ends up at the foot of the bed?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
1 - 16 of 16 Posts