Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I screwed up. Lets just leave it at that.

Who makes a good fiberglass repair kit?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Don't feel so bad. I guarantee I'm about to screw up real bad so at least we'll be screwing up together.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Make sure what ever you use that it has not been on the shelf to long! If it has then you have really Fubarbed! I hate to here these things! good luck! WT:)devil

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I will set ya up! im 30 min east of you off the 60 fwy might/probably wont cost ya a thing either!
626-991-9031
Todd

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I found a kit.

Here's the damage,

don't mind the stress cracks LOL

The Drill bit bit hard and kept going before i had a chance to stop it.

Its not all the way through, but might as well be.

Flame Away! LOL

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
I will set ya up! im 30 min east of you off the 60 fwy might/probably wont cost ya a thing either!
626-991-9031
Todd
Take Todd on the offer, Fiberglass can get out of hand if not set-up for and patient enough. :)devil

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
626-991-9031
Todd

You doin any cap work for free? :p Hook a skinny guy up :p.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Sorry Jeffe! its not going to take much to fix that, besides, I am offering to show him how to do it and its roughly about 5-10$ in material and about a sixer! :D
You still have done nothing to it?...at this rate you wont be on the water next year bud! Chop-Chop!

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
Sorry Jeffe! its not going to take much to fix that, besides, I am offering to show him how to do it and its roughly about 5-10$ in material and about a sixer! :D
You still have done nothing to it?...at this rate you wont be on the water next year bud! Chop-Chop!

Just bustin yo balls, so if I bring a truck load....& I mean a truck load of beer it's still a negative? :p:p I'm done with it, I've never been this done with any-thing before, I just want it out of my sight, for sale or at the dump real soon, new boat next year.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Just bustin yo balls, so if I bring a truck load....& I mean a truck load of beer it's still a negative? :p:p I'm done with it, I've never been this done with any-thing before, I just want it out of my sight, for sale or at the dump real soon, new boat next year.

What are you looking to get into for next year? Project deal, or finished deal?

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
What are you looking to get into for next year? Project deal, or finished deal?

New, fresh out of the mold, some thing no-body has had there dick betters on :D.....a 21' Phantom or Daytona, very slim chance of some thing used, it would have to be a 15 out of a 10 for me to buy it......blah blah blah blah blah :).

Btnhtillidie, sorry for the thread jack:)devil

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Don't feel so bad. I guarantee I'm about to screw up real bad so at least we'll be screwing up together.
that sounded a little :)gay:(:D
I found a kit.

Here's the damage,

don't mind the stress cracks LOL

The Drill bit bit hard and kept going before i had a chance to stop it.

Its not all the way through, but might as well be.

Flame Away! LOL
Dude, if that happened by a drill bit you might want to think what a good smack on the water would do to your boat?:)bulb Im just sayin.:D

I would say that is a fare deal.:)devil

"Drill bit" yeah right ! looks like an exit wound .44 mag round , you sure you weren't fleeing from a jealous husband Bro ;)
hil:)

What were you drilling a hole for in that area?
x 2!

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I needed to start a small pilot hole on in the inside of the transom. The other two turned out great. LOL

Its a special drill bit.
(shortcut didn't work out as well as I had hoped)

Todd clear your PM box LOL

Back to the flaming!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts