Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got plans to take the moms in my life for a lunch run on the delta havnt dialed in a lunch stop yet! Anyone else gonna be out n about??

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm rethinking this instead of dealing with the bs rush on that Sunday I'm gonna roll out on saturday

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone hitting the water saturday??

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes sir BW is my spot! I was thinking of cruising up thru the walnut grove area on the locke side of the lock and eating up there some where...what do you guys have in mind??? My pland arnt set in stone but its a nice boat ride

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey were gonna meet up with a few peeps at Folsom Saturday. Join us if you'd like!
I would brian but wanna take them for a ride and have a nice lunch on the river

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Yes sir BW is my spot! I was thinking of cruising up thru the walnut grove area on the locke side of the lock and eating up there some where...what do you guys have in mind??? My pland arnt set in stone but its a nice boat ride
im up for any place you want to go. Is mothers day this Sunday?? I couold actually go either day just pass on the races if its saturday

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah sundays mothers day...I'm taking care of mom and grandma Saturday so I ain't gotta deal with the usual bs of trying to do it on Sunday(people,high prices..ect)

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my boss just pissed on my plans I wont be hitting the water got a hot job in the shop so for me coming in the boss says" 4hrs. OT & 4hrs DT" that should cover my next couple water trips...lol...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts