Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boards are full of ideas, so what can we come up with?
We can have several subsections, including the ever popular "Look What I Bought" and some new ones like "I's Scared, Hold My Hand", and a technical section "Creations from my Sawzall" Any others? :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
We can have several subsections, including the ever popular "Look What I Bought" and some new ones like "I's Scared, Hold My Hand", and a technical section "Creations from my Sawzall" Any others? :D
ROTFL! Don't forget the dedicated SPAM section to go with the "Look What I Got" section.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
so glad your think'n and look'n out for me all the time.....
you just can't wait to turn on your computer to check my posts

thanks for being a fan, with out people like you it wouldn't be fun

I'll try to start some new threads just for you

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
thanks guys for all the love, when my new gull wing gets here from kansas I'll post some pictures.... should be here sat..............

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
i for 1 like reading steves posts,no fighting just new stuff,its great to know someone can still go out and buy boats,trucks,dunebuggys what ever he/they want;)

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so glad your think'n and look'n out for me all the time.....
you just can't wait to turn on your computer to check my posts

thanks for being a fan, with out people like you it wouldn't be fun

I'll try to start some new threads just for you

Please, don't do it for me, I wouldn't want to interfere with your narcissism. :D
I'm glad people enjoy your threads, which is why I suggested a section to yourself, all in pure humor. But, I urge you to pace yourself. We've all seen the Tom's and Kimmy's and Frenchies and EZ's burn themselves out in their own spotlight. ;)

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys for all the love, when my new gull wing gets here from kansas I'll post some pictures.... should be here sat..............

A gullwing with TT's? Because we all know the OT's are too much for you. :D

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Please, don't do it for me, I wouldn't want to interfere with your narcissism. :D
I'm glad people enjoy your threads, which is why I suggested a section to yourself, all in pure humor. But, I urge you to pace yourself. We've all seen the Tom's and Kimmy's and Frenchies and EZ's burn themselves out in their own spotlight. ;)
narcissism..... let me guess... I'm so full of my self..... LOL
someone's gotta love me... I know God does.. he takes very good care
of me ...everything I have comes from him... I could put a good word in for you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts