Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
I talked to a motor cop today and he said they've been on bikes for the last couple of weeks now, so keep your eye out for them !!
When you say you talked to one, was it on the side of the road not on purpose? Watch out, Might be Kilrtoy.

·
6,873 Posts
When you say you talked to one, was it on the side of the road not on purpose? Watch out, Might be Kilrtoy.
I know I am a lonely hall monitor, BUT to demote me to LHPD....
Thanks Buddy, that was a way low blow......
I can't think of anything worse to be called

·
World Class Detailer
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take it easy there Miguel !!......................Richelle and i ate lunch at the park by arby's and this motor cop was patrolling the area so i stopped him and asked him "when did the new units arrive here" he said "a couple of weeks ago".............no harm no foul !!

·
Registered
773 Posts
I know I am a lonely hall monitor, BUT to demote me to LHPD....
Thanks Buddy, that was a way low blow......
I can't think of anything worse to be called

Listen here ding dong:D (and I say that with all due respect)::D You gotta use the smilies or people will think you're seriousD I remember you posing with a motor cop in the channel a couple summers ago. Big Kool Aid smile if I recall correctly.

Worse things to call you, how bout late to dinner.:)grn

·
Former HB visitor
837 Posts
Listen here ding dong:D (and I say that with all due respect)::D You gotta use the smilies or people will think you're seriousD I remember you posing with a motor cop in the channel a couple summers ago. Big Kool Aid smile if I recall correctly.

Made some new cop pals in Havasu too?! ;)

I have more posts than Kilr? Damn! Thanks Hot Boat!

It's all good fun!:)hand

·
6,873 Posts

UMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
I am Serious....
And that was a DPS Motor cop by the way on loan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts