Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Bout time,now you need to get it out to CFW for the shakedown runs and i can show you what the back of a pisspot Mirage looks like:|err:D

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
724HP with no bottle? All I know its a 572?:D
I'm hoping for a little more than that, But who knows, there wasn't enough piston to valve clearance to run the valve lift I wanted. So that part of the motor will be the same. The only changes will be the carb, intake, head work and a half point in compression. I found the old sheet and it only made 682 hp and 711 tq last time. So 724 would be a big improvement. But I'm also going to lean on the nitrous tune up a bit, I'll have the potential to make over 1000 on the bottle(Or whatever it takes to Whack Kevs Beater) LOL, JK Kev!

I just wish I had 700hp even on the bottle!:p
I'm an NX dealer now, And pretty sure we can get you too 700 hp on the bottle. C'mon BigJoe pull the pin on that thing!

Bout time,now you need to get it out to CFW for the shakedown runs and i can show you what the back of a pisspot Mirage looks like:|err:D
Ok Kev, you got me here. Set that thing up to run pump gas and play for a week towing skiers and tubers and we'll talk. Oh ya and we both have 3 fat passengers during the race and go from a 50mph roll.:D And I already know what the back of one looks like. My gardener was using it to trim the bushes, he was complaining the 300 drag on his back lacked the torque he needed for the junipers.

Awsome, so you will have a boat at Kamloops this year.......:)devil
Affirmative big poppa!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
(Or whatever it takes to Whack Kevs Beater) LOL, JK Kev!

Ok Kev, you got me here. Set that thing up to run pump gas and play for a week towing skiers and tubers and we'll talk. Oh ya and we both have 3 fat passengers during the race and go from a 50mph roll.:D And I already know what the back of one looks like. My gardener was using it to trim the bushes, he was complaining the 300 drag on his back lacked the torque he needed for the junipers.

!!
ROFLMMFAO
I got a few victims committed to 5-7-11 at Camp Far
get a wrenching and bring it,i will be easy on you:)devil

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what is your target RPM?when you gonna dyno it and video it for us to see:)devil
Probably go to 7000 on the dyno. Peak should be around 6000. I'll video the runs.

ROFLMMFAO
I got a few victims committed to 5-7-11 at Camp Far
get a wrenching and bring it,i will be easy on you:)devil
It wont be ready by then. But I'll take a rain check on my beating. LOL

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Probably go to 7000 on the dyno. Peak should be around 6000. I'll video the runs.

It wont be ready by then. But I'll take a rain check on my beating. LOL
If it peaks at 6k why run it to 7K?
you gonna be able to get enough fuel to flush that toilet bowl on top:)grn

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Just curious, are you building this motor to run on 91 octane pump gas or 110+ race gas? And what's the purpose of the super tall intake manifold?

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The intake is a Profiler Sniper Jr. designed by Darren Morgan of Reher Morrison. I gave him the specs of the motor and he said it should wake it up a bit. In some cases that intake has made 60 more Hp than a dart on the same motor.

I still plan on running pump gas, but the nitrous system has it's own dedicated fuel cell/system that will be full of 116.:D I'll try to get more pics up soon.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Tomorrow is the big day! Should have the results by noon.:D
Looking forward to seeing the numbers! Don't know how you're going to keep a bravo style drive on the back of your rig with that kind of power, but I definetly wish you luck! :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 33 Posts