Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this for a friend, and to help get the word out. This is for a 6yo little girl with Mitochondrial disease. If you watch "LA Ink" you may have seen this girl's Dad get a Tatoo as a tribute to her recently.

MOTORS FOR MITO! - Sat May 17th 2008.
Some info below....more this at Taryn's Website or on Taryn's MySpace

BACKWOODS BBQ HERE IN CORONA HAS AGREED TO HOLD THE END OF THE RUN EVENT FOR TARYNS RUN... THEY HAVE TOLD ME THEY WILL DONATE A % OF FOOD SALES TO TARYNS CAUSE AND ALSO HAVE A BAND FOR US AND JUMP HOUSES FOR THE LITTLE ONES... THEY HAVE A GREAT PARKING LOT WHERE THE BIKES CAN BE SHOWN OFF! THIS EVENT IS FOR ALL SO YOU CAN COME AND BRING THE FAMILY CAUSE BACKWOODS BBQ IS OFF THE HOOK, SERIOUSLY PROBIBLY THE BEST BBQ I HAVE EVER HAD, ICE COLD BEVERAGES... AND IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT!!

THANK YOU STEVE NOLEN OWNER OF BACKWOODS AND THANK YOU TO OUR HONERABLE MAYOR JEFF MILLER FOR HELPING AND FOR SUPPORTING OUR CAUSE! THIS PROMISES TO BE A GREAT EVENT FOR ALL, SO RIDE IN OR DRIVE IN! EVERYONE IS WELCOME... TARYN WANTS TO MEET EVERYBODY!
THANKS AND TAKE CARE

BACKWOODS IS LOCATED IN CORONA OFF THE 91 AT GREENRIVER ROAD.
4300 GREENRIVER RD. SUITE 102 CORONA, CA. 92880
951-371-7227
THE CA. STATE CORRECTIONS OFFICERS WHO ARE THE MAIN BODY OF RIDERS WILL START AT TOWER 8 AT THE NORCO CA. CORRECTIONS FACILITY WHICH IS OFF OF 5TH AND WESTERN IN NORCO. YOU ARE WELCOME TO GO RIDE WITH THEM OR RIDE TO THE EVEN IN YOUR OWN POSSIE!
OFF THE 15 TAKE THE 6TH ST EXIT, GO WEST TO HAMNER, GO SOUTH TO 5TH ST, WEST TO WESTERN, YOU SHOULD SEE TOWER 8 THERE... THE RIDERS FROM CORRECTIONS WILL MEET THERE AT 0900 AM... THEY ARE DOING A 50-50 RIDE AND WILL END AT BACKWOODS AT NOON.
FOR MORE INFO EMAIL
[email protected]
THANKS EVERYONE, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
MAY 17TH 2008

Thanks, RTJas :D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Bump for a good cause.............if it were here I'd be there.:)hand

·
Registered
540 Posts
These are good friends of my wife. They're about the best parents I've ever met, and they could use the help. :)bulb I don't have a street bike at this time, but if you can, I'm sure it will be a great event.

·
Registered
540 Posts
bump:)hand

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's next weekend, if anyone is interested in riding for a great cause!!! :)devil

RTJas :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm in i have been looking to get out for a ride and why not have fun and help a worthy cause , see you all there

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! It really is a great reason to get out and ride. One of these days I'll get a Harley and join the fun!

Looks like the weather is going to be AWESOME....if you like warm sunshine!

RTJas :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts