Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, my ex is on his way to work at about 6:30 am on his new motorcycle and hits a 280lb bear near Cool, Calif.

Apparently the bear was still alive and he could hear it groaning while he was laying about 15 feet from it wondering if he was going to be eaten alive after being thrown about 50 feet through the air. Trashed the bike, the bear died at the scene and they took my ex to the hospital with internal injuries and what they thought were two broken legs. He's going to be ok other than pretty damn sore for awhile. Sure was funny hearing him tell the story and how scared he was. ;)

A bear. Go figure.

After 22 years, I just start receivng child support checks. Guess I won't get another one for awhile. :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I have a friend that moved a few years ago to Pennsylvania... About a month after he was there, him and a chick were riding his Harley home late one night and a drunk driver pulled out in front of them. It broke both of his legs, had internal injuries, and a good chance of not making it. His ex wife looked me up that night where I was hanging out on the weekends and told me about it... She said "I hope he ***kin' dies"... He eventually pulled through, the chick died in the middle of the highway.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
After 22 years, I just start receivng child support checks. Guess I won't get another one for awhile. :D
22 years? Karma??? ;)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
So today, my ex is on his way to work at about 6:30 am on his new motorcycle and hits a 280lb bear near Cool, Calif.

Apparently the bear was still alive and he could hear it groaning while he was laying about 15 feet from it wondering if he was going to be eaten alive after being thrown about 50 feet through the air. Trashed the bike, the bear died at the scene and they took my ex to the hospital with internal injuries and what they thought were two broken legs. He's going to be ok other than pretty damn sore for awhile. Sure was funny hearing him tell the story and how scared he was. ;)

A bear. Go figure.

Piece of cake.....lol

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
280 LB Bear?????

280lbs is a Bear CUB!!!! SK<<<<"I don't out weigh no full grown bear....not yet"

1200+lbs is a bear

Breaking News
DateLine........Nor Cal.

Mineshaft...Escapee

Last seen crawling west
suspect is wearing tattered clothes covered in blood and bear fur.

if found please immediately return to Mullet Mountain Mine shaft #86

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't the Bald Headed Bear from The Great Outdoors? Inthe movie, the bear was never actually killed........

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a friend that moved a few years ago to Pennsylvania... About a month after he was there, him and a chick were riding his Harley home late one night and a drunk driver pulled out in front of them. It broke both of his legs, had internal injuries, and a good chance of not making it. His ex wife looked me up that night where I was hanging out on the weekends and told me about it... She said "I hope he ***kin' dies"... He eventually pulled through, the chick died in the middle of the highway.
Damn Ratso, I'm not that cold hearted. I did love the man, he fathered my child and was married to him 4ever...... don't wish any ill will. Well, maybe a little lol. I am glad he's ok though, seriously.

Its just his luck. When we were kids, he wrecked his motorcycle into a barbed wire fence and still carries the scars on his back. Then he hit a HORSE about 3 years later in his camaro, here in town that had got loose on Hwy 12. Kiilled the horse, totalled the camaro and bout killed him too.

22 years? Karma??? ;)
Maybe lol.

That was your ex?I read it on local Yahoo news.Not Mike?Nevermind
NO, not Mike. He's in the mineshaft lol.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Damn Ratso, I'm not that cold hearted. I did love the man, he fathered my child and was married to him 4ever...... don't wish any ill will. Well, maybe a little lol. I am glad he's ok though, seriously.

I never said you were hard hearted ;)... just relaying a story... :))THumbsUp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts