Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great show!! Lotsa fun!!! I can't wait to see the final numbers on the money raised for the NJBA! The auction was off the hook!!

It was great to put a face to the names and avatars! Busby, Cyclone, CS19, FuelInMyVeins, HBJet, Jet5Fun (LOL!), Zipper, FUTS, and many others.....oh yeah, and I cannot forget DogBalls!! Great to meet you all!!

Lots of VERY nice hardware out there and the So Cal debut of RCB's ROCKET!!

Everybody put a lot of work into the show and their boats and it showed. Lotsa 'midnight oil' burned. I salute you all!! Thanks for an awesome show and best of all...the 'cacklefest'!

Here's a little taste of RCB's Rocket....I will leave him the honors of posting the detailed shots! Enjoy!!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Insane Day ... Insane fun!

The nitrous powered leaf blower takes the cake! HBjet ... pics please:D

Thanks to all for showing up!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
it was a good turn out, red cup row was going off. It was cool seeing everyone and meeting some new people. 509 crew was holding it down (thanx for the hat:D). Cant wait to get the boat to the track, thanx for all the kind words on my boat.

Lets get some pics up.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
!

Here's a little taste of RCB's Rocket....I will leave him the honors of posting the detailed shots! Enjoy!!

Nice floatation devices in that boat.:)devil
:)devil

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I can`t believe it ran ! Make sure you boys thank JP for all that fun, he was just dieing to buy that thing wasn`t he

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
That was no doubt one of the funnest weekends I've had and never put the boat in the water. Thanks to everyone who put on this event and thanks to all who stopped by The RCR pits.

HBjet those vids are insane. LMFAO!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts