Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... can anyone fill me in on what's available down there please???

I've never been to a NJBA race, but a bunch of us are going down. Can we park the motorhome in the pit area? a spectator area? or whatnot???

I would like to park it once, and then move it once for the entire weekend, so basically we don't want to get thrown out of the pits like Chowchilla...

any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. John

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
john there's in pit parking if you get there early, they charge per day & their very proud of their real estate...

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
there is usually plenty of room down across from jetboat row, on the west end of the cove. rv parking is 80 for the weekend, but i don't know if that gets you a vehicle pass into the pits, which may be another 50.

you can park in the parking lot across the street for free, and there is a campground on top of the hill, northwest of the lake. to get to that, once you go past the pit area and start back up the hill, there is a road taking off the right - follow that to the campground. i know some folks that have camped there, then ridden their bicycles down to the track - it's not far. cost at that campground is maybe 20-25 a night...

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
John, you are leaving in 2 hours and don't have this figured out yet.
Just sayin'

See ya guys tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
John, you are leaving in 2 hours and don't have this figured out yet.
Just sayin'

See ya guys tomorrow night.
He told us he had it all handled and under control :)sphss We have big ice-chests luckily:)hand

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John is not too bright, in case you didn't notice!
bright enough not too pay no mind to you!!!

.... thanks fellas, I'm on my way Matt.... leaving NOW!

PS. Matt, will you please print out driving directions? Thanks buddy...

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Any of you drunks up yet? Have Andy give me a call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts