Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Motors 4 sale!! 468 bbc motor

​Blower motor no longer available ........Getting a new custom 800 hp motor being built for my Daytona so I'm selling my blower motor that's in it complete from pan to blower! Runs perfect no issues still in boat if u want to hear it. Is the motor that came in my boat when I purchased it so don't know to much about it other than its a gen 4 4 bolt, full roller motor that's has a blue blower. Have had the Daytona for 2 years with no issues!
Second motor is a 468 bbc was told it has 15k into the motor alone and once you hear it you will believe it! I bought a 18' southwind and it's the motor that came in it. payed 8k for the boat and have another motor I'm putting in it so don't need that one. Still in the jet boat if u want to hear it, or I'll even take u out in the boat for serious buyer! I am taking off the tunnel ram that's on it but will put a dart intake and carb on it in exchange. No junk stuff here!
dont know how to post pics but can email u some of either motor or send to your phone.
guarantee nothing wrong with either motors!

Possably selling another 468 bbc with aluminum heads full,roller motor, dynoed at 550 hp magazine artical motor but I won't take less than 6k for that.

$5k for the complete blower motor I'm just pulling my exhaust
$4k for the 468
$6k for magazine 468 motor
not a penny less on either motor so don't ask!im practically giving them away for that price!
AGAIN THESE MOTORS ARE TURN KEY NO ISSUES MOTORS!!!!!!!!
which ever 468 motor sells first I'm keeping the other for my jet boat.

(951)595-9150 Ryan
[email protected]
Text/call/email
pics upon request

·
Registered
11 Posts
Blower Motor

Would like some more info on the blower motor...is it complete with carbs etc?
would also like a picture of it if you have one

Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pics to come this week. Yes complete motor from carb to pan including msd distributor with wires! Simply plug into your msd box put your exhaust on and go.
Like I said nothing to hide with these motors. They are all in boats and for serious buyers can take u out in the boat so u can see for yourself!
ill return all emails tonight. Thanks

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
Just so you know, that 'blue blower' is a whipplecharger, and costs more alone for the kit than you
are asking for the whole motor....good deal for someone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts