Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Friday night (Nov 6th) the big Mouz turns 50. We are all celebrating at the Fish Factory on Cajalco road in Corona (next to the theaters) around 6:00 PM. Any and all are welcome to join him as he drinks himself silly into the next 1/2 century of his life.
Good times..............:)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
happy 50th bday ya old phuck:)devil j/k happy bday mouzer:)devil

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Should I see about a burn permit for the cake?:)hand
Ouchie !!! That'll sting a little! Might be a reason for a road trip!

Happy Birthday YA'ole scorpio !!

Have a great day......

Woodster

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Happy birthday buddy! Wish I was just a little closer to celebrate with ya. 50 is a good number.:)devil

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Happy 1/2 century !!!! After 50 on the golf course, the wind always seems to be in your face for some reason :)bulb.................:D.........................Health is Wealth !!!! Time to start paying attention !!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
STRIPPER PARTY! By this time in life the wife usally dont care and just wants you out of her hair :D

Happy B-day

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Happy Birthday soon, hope to make it Friday.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Happy b-day

Have a happy 50th Mike! Remember hang-overs hurt!:)st

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
STRIPPER PARTY! By this time in life the wife usally dont care and just wants you out of her hair :D

Happy B-day
Where you used to write your name in the snow 25 feet away, you now have to be careful you don't go on your shoes......................... A 50% off sale SOUNDS GREAT !!!!!! Happy 50th. !!!!!

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
THANKS for all the happy birthdays BUT i called quickjet while i was a lil loopey last night on pain pills and said everyone should come...im going there for dinner with my kids and i dont drink alcohol so it wont be much of a party.........

THANKS again for the birthday wishes.....but as far as i know unless my wife was trying to surprise me there is no party...........:)hand

1 - 20 of 62 Posts