Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its 10 pm and im gonna pull this off atleast in less then 20 hrs;;

on my way to pick up another MoUzEr special......

pics when i get back tomorrow.thats right tomorrow...bwahahahbwahahahahah:p

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
"We got a long way to go & a short time to get there, blah blah blah just watch ol'mouzer run"

"Let me have a diablo sammich & a docta peppa, make it fast I'm in a god dam hurry"

·
NorCal HotBoats
532 Posts
He's got about 1 hour before the 20 hr mark. lol
Wonder where he had to go to get it.? (a little under 10 hrs away)

In ANY direction.!!
Could be NorCal possibly Oroville/Shasta, Phoenix (or further maybe New Mexico), N. Nev, S. Utah.. Baja Mexico..!?

"Put your foot down on that peddle, nevermind them brakes.. let it all hang out cuz you got a run to make".. Sum Bitch. :)devil

·
Registered
440 Posts
"we got a long way to go & a short time to get there, blah blah blah just watch ol'mouzer run"

"let me have a diablo sammich & a docta peppa, make it fast i'm in a god dam hurry"
hahahaha:D

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
" JR when we get home im gonna smack your momma!!!!'' cause theres no way you came from my LOINS!

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
He's back! Saw some pix on AzDon's v-drive site. It should be in spam in a couple more minutes! :)devil :)devil

Carl

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts

Hey Bilgie, why is it that several of the caps in my post don't appear when it's quoted? I'll just chaulk it up to black magic!

CC

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
its a 19ft schiada v botttom v-drive;it was on a dolley trailer enclosed i had to take what he gave me.....it fits..it has 43 gears in it..he pulled the massive blower motor out last night....its really clean and has 4 stringers..thought with new family interior and a nice motor it would be a great family boat teheheheh........it was used for speed skiing and catalina ski races and the parker 300 dilio....i sent quickjet a few pics but he only posted 1 up ....i will try to get the other pics up ....

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it was in nevada 1 hr east of reno and i have to go back this friday to pick up another ...not from the same guy but its in reno.....cant tell ya what it is you will have to wait.:p

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Hey Bilgie, why is it that several of the caps in my post don't appear when it's quoted? I'll just chaulk it up to black magic!

CC
I don't know? When I typed "LMAO" in response to your post, I did it all in caps.... and it all turned to lower case too.

It happens every once in a while - I asked Rexie about it and he didn't know either. :)sphss

Now back to Mouzer's "Boat Du Jour" thread :)hand

1 - 20 of 40 Posts