Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Since she is of Italian heritage, she is possibly qualified to work in a pizza shop as the cashier. Nothing more.
Obama's best decision affecting AZ was taking her out of Arizona. This allowed Jan Brewer to step in as Gov. and do some pretty good things that would never have gotten by Napalitano.
BTW, we are lucky our enemies are as stupid as she is and keep botching their attacks.

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Since she is of Italian heritage, she is possibly qualified to work in a pizza shop as the cashier. Nothing more.
Obama's best decision affecting AZ was taking her out of Arizona. This allowed Jan Brewer to step in as Gov. and do some pretty good things that would never have gotten by Napalitano.
BTW, we are lucky our enemies are as stupid as she is and keep botching their attacks.
Wow, I'm impressed...I actually agree with you on this one.

Bravo!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
OK, who are you and what are you doing on Z's computer. Your scaring us by making sense. hil:)

X-26 I'll agree as well.
INCOMPETANO is completely inept!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
She said what??????????
"And we're going to continue to work with our partners in Mexico to dismantle and defeat you."
How the f&^k is she going to do that. We're not giving aid to a corrupt government are we??? Like Egypt?
:)sphss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts