Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"MR.RVRLUVR" wanted the arms pulled off his tiki also! Cheetah tiki Yea or Neah???

Just finished this tiki fountain for Tim (Mr. Rvrluvr), here on the forums. The "2Forceful" dual helm or console, I mean, drop the arms down, seems to be a second hit credited to Steve's imagination!!! Never thought about dropping the tiki arms or (ears) down like that, but seems to look good both ways????

Yeah you know your bored when yor making a "Cheetah Tiki" LOL! what do you guys think?

1) Arms down?

2) Cheetah Tiki?

Thanks for the input :)hand

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
The one on the left is badass Kevin!!! :D :D :D

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
are you selling these to buy shoes for your family....LOL..

I like the one for tim, looks great... you have a nice look'n family also..

can you give my stuff to tim???. or is it in havasu???

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Balsa wood! LOL

What kind of wood are you using?
The Barrel is a standard white oak wine barrel, sometimes whiskey barrel, body is treated lumber, all wood is treated several times to prevent bugs and moisture damage, the skin is real bamboo stained and treaded with UV "Helmsman"

Screen on the top of the barrel prevents continual water splash on the bamboo....:)hand

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Arms??? I thought you said they were his ears:)hand

Hands down ears should be lowered;).....The spotted one does look cool.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
I like them both. And will be ordering a couple when I go back to work, I said that 6 months ago. Still out of work:D

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
agree, masks and spots

I don't think you should put spots on the cheetah masks.. jmo....
Both those tikis were about 4 years old, so... it was just a test to see how they looked, next one I build will have no spots on the face...:D

As far as your bamboo and masks, will give to Tim, is he near you in Havasu?? PM me or call my cell, forgot how many you wanted??:)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Either way, they all look good. Nice looking family too!

I'd like to have a couple when I finish my patio. I'd hate to see what shipping would be across the country though! ;)

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
That came out awesome, I love it. I am thinking a Sunday pickup if that works for you. I know exactly where Steve's BBQ lives:D in Havi so I can pick up and deliver his stuff 2:)

Thanx a bunch it really looks good
Tim

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That came out awesome, I love it. I am thinking a Sunday pickup if that works for you. I know exactly where Steve's BBQ lives:D in Havi so I can pick up and deliver his stuff 2:)

Thanx a bunch it really looks good
Tim
Did I hear BBQ, maybe I need to deliver! LOL:D

Anytime sunday before 4PM is fine, thanks Kevin :)hand I'll PM the address

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Arm up or down option, now dual barrel option! LOL

Steve confused me with the dual arm option, now I'm working on the dual barrel option, will have it done tomorrow.:D

Back barrel is a platter, front barrel (not shown) will be the barrel the tiki spits water in! Came out pretty sweet (Big and Burnt) :)hand

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.